Worley it is

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Aug 14, 2014.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I would like to try it at some point, I'm just not sure I can do better than a Schlafly's or Sweetwater 420

2. JohnnyQuickkick

Thirded

3. It would hurt his immediate future very little. He's not getting fired this season.

4. After this season, if the record improves year-after-year, Butch's job is safe. This year has little bearing on anything.

5. KenTenn

KenTenn Only Mod Approved Posts

Watched the most recent video of practice. I think the QBs looked decent. BUT as for Worley when it comes to the read option and faking as the ball carrier, he sucks. Dobbs and Peterman run like they really have the ball. Even Wegzyn fakes it very decently. Worley makes it looks like it so obvious he doesn't the ball, no one will pay attention to him and go straight for the RB.

Medley, I believe it was I saw doing FG kicks. Man oh man! I just love how the ball grabs air as soon as it leaves his foot. Less chance of being blocked. If he's as accurate as reputed, i think we're in good hands. All the same, word is Brodus looks to be out PK.

Regardless of what I said about Worley above, if that OL holds even marginally, our WRs and TEs will get the ball. We won't be Tyler Brayesque production-wise, but we will be a darn good passing team. OK, I take it back, we might even be Brayesque because we have a stable of RBs that will severely punish a team that presumes they can take away a decent passing attack behind even a marginally performing pass protection OL.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

That's because the guy's stones make 15 year old raisins look like boulders.

That's also why I think we'll be on our #3 or #4 RB before game 5.

7. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

5-7 means Butch Jones is a terrible football coach.

8. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Elaborate

9. MWR

MWR Contributor

Whoever it was that hasn't met OldVol, here is a group picture at the Auburn tailgate, I think. I'm on the right side. Just as a point of reference, I'm around 6'1" tall and 210 lbs.

And of course [penis] Dastardly Huffman is the guy wearing the cap, trying to make the rest of us look bad by just wearing a long sleeved shirt - with the sleeves rolled up - on a cold day.

[​IMG]

10. JayVols

11. JayVols

I'm 3rd from the right standing of course. I'm around 6'1" as well & probably 285 in that pic. OV is the biggest guy in the middle.

12. MWR

MWR Contributor

Did I say 6' 1"? I meant to say 6' 2". :)

13. JohnnyQuickkick

If Huffman can make a group look bad, it's a pretty sorry-looking bunch

14. JayVols

You're closer to the camera & I said around. Take it up with the doctor that did my physical in July....

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  15. MWR

MWR Contributor

All I know is that when I got to the tailgate site, Huffman was already there. I didn't know him and he didn't know me, but evidently he thought I was from TOOS or somewhere else and that I was intent on stealing the tailgate site for my own purposes. So he did the only thing a man can do, he took off his hat and laid it down in the middle of the tailgate area, thereby staking his - and the 8th's - claim on the place. What could I do, I don't wear a cap?

16. JayVols

Dedication

17. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

This looks like a refuge camp for dirty old men.

Sans OV, of course.

18. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Sounds like an 8th flag is needed. Something big and obnoxious.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Haha, that is a legendary way to meet someone for the first time.

20. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Which right? I was thinking the third guy from the right was the big guy in the center