Worley

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by BigOrangeBeech, Jul 13, 2014.

1. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

@MikeDetillier
    Most improved O player in SEC 2014 @WorleyBird_14 Justin Worley @Vol_Football . Very accurate with his throws at MPA

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Who didn't see that coming?

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Apparently he really impressed. I hate our QB situation.

4. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Maybe he took up anabolic steroids. That's the only way I can imagine him becoming impressive.

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Only way he impresses is if he has a new arm implanted.

Or suddenly finds out he's actually left handed.

6. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Dooley knew that when he recruited him. He wasn't as bad as we thought guys. He tried. He is a true VFL

7. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

It only took a mouse to help me figure this out.

8. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Id be fine with him stepping up and taking the job as opposed to it being given to the next guy because hes awful.

That said, hes running out of time to get a whole lot better (which the position needs)

9. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Really good person. Not his fault a bevy of other QB's can't or won't beat him out.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I do feel bad for the guy. He was used as the middle man in Dooley and Bray's arguments, had a game winning TD pass dropped by Da'Rick in 2011 and is stuck in an offense that plays nowhere near his strengths.

11. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

He made it to the Final 4 of the QB competition losing out to the kid that took out Winston, Marriota, etc... about 40 something QBs overall....now, can he do it with pressure in his face

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Who knows, maybe he has another gear in his arm we haven't seen.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

If he gets quicker at getting the ball out he can be serviceable. He's never going to have a great arm, but if he's in an offense like the 07 team, he can manage. There's plenty of talent to take those short throws a long ways

14. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I've always thought he had enough arm to be a serviceable college QB IF he had good accuracy and timing, and I've just put on my e-helmet.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

And he'll have 2 tight ends that can play this year in Helm and Wolf. Those 2 can make a qb look good as well as help the run game

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

We're getting awful bullish for only July, aren't we. Gotta save some for August.

17. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

As much as I hate to say it, despite his lack of arm strength, he did keep us in games.....I think we'd beaten Vandy with him at the helm. He'd gotten better at protecting the football.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

We would have had a shot with Florida, too.

19. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

He's ****ing terrible, guys.

20. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

If the OL can hold their pants up he can and will get us to 6 wins this year.