WR depth

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Jul 29, 2017.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It wasn't paid for by the team chaplain

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Dude.

Everybody cheats like that. You know this.

3. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Lol, whatever makes you sleep better at night.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

5. RockyHill

You really should try to get a better understanding of how the whole pay for play thing works.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm perfectly fine not cheering for a piece of shit cow college with a little brother complex in the 2nd dumbest state in the US.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

We didn't go to Auburn, we don't understand it as well as you do

8. CardinalVol

You are right, i should learn to understand how using the Chaplin as bag man never happens so much so that a former auburn assistant made sure to bring the Chaplin from auburn to Carolina to institute it.

9. RockyHill

A little brother complex? That's rich coming from the fan base that spews fire about Auburn because they (for some unknown reason) have no right to be successful but don't have the same thoughts about Bama who is and has cheated on a focking unbelievable level. Bama is just the rightful King I guess.

10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

**** Alabama, too.

11. CardinalVol

If a dumb ass bammer comes on here continually making asinine statements he'll get the same treatment.

12. RockyHill

No, no, no. Somebody always comes in and says that but people here seem to believe Alabama is recruiting the way they are just on the success. That is pure fantasy. Bama is more obvious with it than any other school and it isn't close but Emmert and Saban are pals so nothing will ever come of that.

13. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I'd say I strongly dislike them

15. RockyHill

Asinine statements? Can we get detail some of those please? Any time I say something that gets y'all triggered the responses are about 80% bullshit and when I call people on the bullshit I get something like "why can't you take the ribbing".

Anybody that's being honest knows the Jennings thing was not asinine. We can disagree but holy shit it just wasn't a big leap of an idea. I think two of Auburn's very highly recruited receivers are better than Tennessee's very highly recruited receiver. In all my time here I don't know what I've ever said that could point to me struggling to be objective. We can compare players all day. John Kelly is better than Kerryon Johnson. There are people, smart people, who would disagree with me on that one. Just how I feel.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

**** Alabama too

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Little brother complex on full display

18. CardinalVol

You are right. It's completely logical to think a preseason all sec guy would automatically be behind two guys that have 30ish catches combined. Holy moly the media are morons.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Auburn sucks. Auburn has a long history of playing second fiddle to Alabama. Auburn has been caught cheating a lot.

These are facts.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Welcome to Auburn facts! Text STOP to unsubscribe.

Fact: Auburn sucks.