WR depth

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Jul 29, 2017.

1. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I've said before that I appreciate ribbing when it's clever or funny. You are failing in that regard.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm guessing others here probably disagree with you.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Grobe for life

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Want me to find your post where you said you were getting on the bandwagon?

5. RockyHill

I don't remember what you may be referencing but by all means. I'm sure I wasn't being serious or it was just a comment about how I'd pull for them.

I haven't attended or watched a Wake Football game. I don't know that I could name a single player. If they were to win the national championship I would get little to no joy out of it aside from the fact that it's cool to see a little guy take down a giant.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Probably sported a Baylor jersey last year too for good measure.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I will find the posts when I get home. You may be surprised. Or I am mistaken.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

RHV is the new Indy.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yeah. Makes loads of sense. You decide to become an Auburn fan because you were going to attend school there. Meanwhile, you sign up for a UT forum, admit to intentionally ****ing with UT people, and then whine about getting shit about Auburn from those same UT people. All kinds of coherent there.

You switch allegiances as easily as the wind changes direction. You can deny it all you want, but the only person you are fooling is yourself. UT hires Chip Kelly and you're on here the next day trying to sign up with a new username.

10. RockyHill

Total and complete horseshit. I have switched alliances one time and it will be one time the day that I die.

11. RockyHill

Lol no shot.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Embrace it. Everyone has a part to play.

13. RockyHill

Keep holding it down man, you got it.

14. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Hey, you may not have been raped by Sab, but there are still plenty of similarities, fella.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

So says the 25 year old.

Anyway, great. Well we are now all Alabama and Clemson fans. So go to hell, we own your shitty program.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Some similarities to Sab, too. He of the dual allegiance to Rand Paul and Bernie Sanders.

17. RockyHill

Somebody drop this fool for me.

18. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

True. If I wanted to be an Auburn fan, I'd just root for Clemson. They've been outAuburning Auburn for a while now.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Won't matter. I'd just become a USC fan. You seen that Darnold kid?

20. RockyHill

One of my roommates at Wake went to USC for undergrad so I'm a USC fan too. Fun times for the Trojan fam.