Wth, oe?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by JohnnyQuickkick, Jul 5, 2013.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

2. woodshed

woodshed Active Member

Them fellers are right curious acting.

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

DUI Checkpoint in Murfreesboro, TN

[video=youtube;w-WMn_zHCVo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-WMn_zHCVo[/video]

4. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

ABC is a retired on duty job.

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Moral of the story is to not be a [penis] to the cops. Kid was looking for trouble, starting with the issue with not rolling down his window.

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I saw a lot of wrong from both. Is being a [penis] illegal? No. Is what the cops did right? Absolutely not. But, it could have been avoided by some different decisions from both sides. The kid wanted to bait the cops, and they fell into the trap. Both sides lose.

7. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Youtoube the copblocker channel

Good times

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Nevada cops sued over forced occupation of private homes

It’s been a few hundred years since the Third Amendment was written to keep King George from quartering British troops in American homes, but a lawsuit just filed in Nevada suggests it’s as relevant as ever.

The framers of the Constitution ratified the Third Amendment to ensure citizens would never again have to accommodate soldiers, but a few centuries later it’s become more-or-less an antiquated law that’s rarely referenced in federal court. That changed recently when a family from Henderson, Nevada accused the local police department of constitutional violations after officers of the law allegedly took residence in two neighborhood homes.

According to a legal filing first obtained by Courthouse News Service, a handful of Henderson Police Department officers and the city itself are being sued for an array of charges — including Third Amendment violations — over an incident that mirrors the making of the American Revolution.

Attorneys for the plaintiffs say police officers demanded they be allowed to occupy two homes owned by their clients on the city’s Eveningside Avenue in 2011 in order to conduct an investigation involving a neighbor’s residence. When the owners refused to comply with the request, they were reportedly arrested for obstruction and brought to jail.

http://rt.com/usa/nevada-third-amendment-lawsuit-710/

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I thought this belongs here: http://www.salon.com/2013/07/07/“wh...a_book_the_new_warrior_cop_is_out_of_control/

10. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I agree with you. The kid wasn't even that much of a [penis], IMO. The cop took on the huge task of serving and protecting the public and should be held to high standards.

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Those cops should be thrown in jail, and I would have had a hard time finding fault with him if he had protected his property and self from the attack.

12. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I should probably inform my local PD that I have a grow light for indoor plants, so they don't assume I'm growing weed and come kill my puppy.

13. punkcat

punkcat Member

Just give me your address and I will come by and check it.

14. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Let me try to organize a poker night first. If I'm having a bad run I'll go ahead and give ya a yell.