Yet another mass shooting

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by NorrisAlan, Nov 8, 2018.

1. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I wonder how many shootings need to end with the shooter getting capped by a random person before future potential shooters stop fantasizing about it? We need to cover all of these differently. We need to be reading about how the shooter pissed and shit themselves as they bled out after only a few moments from firing. How they embarrassed and shamed everyone who knew them by doing this.

4. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I've always thought we should treat them like hurricanes and give them names instead of using their actual name "[ock sucker cay] McTinydick, 22, opened fire on a crowd of people before being apprehend by police. His mother, Fat [unt cay], couldn't be reached for comment."

SetVol13 and IP like this.
  5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I hate that a 22 year old had to kill a guy but I'm glad he was there. I'm also glad it seems he isn't an attention seeker.

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

He is also a dam good shot; he fired 10 times...

Suspected Greenwood mall shooter was shot 8 times, none self-inflicted, coroner rules

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Good, we are not always going to be so lucky.

8. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Horrible news out of Florida today. This evil scumbag gets to enjoy the privilege of breathing air on the dime of taxpayers until he dies naturally. I just don't get how the jury allowed this monster to live. If ever there was a clear cut case for the death penalty, it was this one.

9. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Hope he gets Dahmer'd in prison asap

10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I understand how people can feel that way, but I am against the death penalty in all forms. The State should not be in the business of killing its citizens in the name of "Justice".

IP likes this.
  11. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I wish we could find these maniacs first and kill them before they do damage

12. NorrisAlan

Again, I understand the sentiment, but Minority Report was a dystopian horror story for a reason.

justingroves likes this.
  13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

i understand u. It’s all good. A man can wish.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You are right but man...the world would be a better place without some in it

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I couldn't be a cop, I would have dropped the bastard

Poppa T and ole_orange like this.
  16. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Yea it’s not like I’m some huge fan of the death penalty…but man…occasionally some cases are just so obvious and cut-and-dry. This is one of those cases…this evil [uck fay] deserves a bullet to the back of his skull.

Another crime I can think of locally where the perps all deserved death: the ones who kidnapped, tortured, raped and murdered UT students Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome back in 2007. Occasionally putting down feral murderous animals is the only good option on the table

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Lock him in a 5x5 cell with one single lightbulb and let him rot and I'd be ok with it. Until them, fry him.

18. NorrisAlan

Five dead in Colorado and 19 injured in a gay bar shooting. This stuff just saddens me terribly.

19. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

It's horrifying and yet completely unsurprising. I've said it before - labeling a community of people groomers and pedophiles is asking for violence. It will continue. And all for politics and culture wars.

BTW, I am all for free speech but the volume and venom of anti-LGBTQ rhetoric on Twitter in response to this attack has been stomach turning. Definitely a different place.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Weird how people deny that horrible talk exists when it is at all moderated but as soon as it isn't... it is everywhere.