Yet another mass shooting

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by NorrisAlan, Nov 8, 2018.

1. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

They found his car near a boat dock, and he owns a boat.

So, yeah he could be anywhere

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I mean Paulie and Chris were lost in the pine barrens all night, and we never saw that Russian special forces guy again

emainvol likes this.
  3. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I heard he became an interior decorator in either the Czech Republic or Slovakia, don’t remember which

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

How much evidence, measured in dead bodies, is needed before it sinks in to most people that it just doesn't work this way and never ever has?

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Read where the there was a meeting for deaf people at the bar that was shot up. People have a huge obstacle their whole life then go out like that. Awful.

6. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

There’s quite a bit of evidence and stories of armed individuals stopping other armed individuals trying to harm others.

justingroves likes this.
  7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes. But if you compare two societies, the one where everyone is armed has more shootings, mass shootings, suicides, and murders. The idea that we can arm ourselves out of violence does not have any support.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  8. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

There’s no history of less armed societies having less violence either. It just changes on how it’s carried out.

we’re human so there’s going to be violence.

9. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Once again this guy had multiple warning signs. We have to find a way to get to them before they do it

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I agree that there will always be violence. I chose specific metrics of violence: shootings (duh), mass shootings (duh), suicides, and murders. There will probably be more stabbings with less guns. That isn't a very convincing reason to address assault rifles being purchased and used by crazy people. I'd rather they have scissors or a knife or whatever.

11. JohnnyQuickkick

12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Idk...I was at Kroger earlier and some guy that could have hidden behind a baguette had a shoulder holster with his loaded gun on his right side and 3 extra magazines on his left. I felt safe as [uck fay].

Nevermind that the recoil from a single shot would have caused bodily injuries to him. Plus, his right hand was clearly his dominant hand but due to his setup he would have to grab his gun with his off-hand, we were safe.

13. JohnnyQuickkick

the people who have it out for all to see are the ones that’ll pee down their leg first, iyam

SetVol13, lumberjack4, IP and 2 others like this.
  14. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Fortunately for them, they will be the first targeted so they may not have time to piss.

SetVol13 and justingroves like this.
  15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Also, I am not sure "open carry" of a handgun is high on the list of the issues. These shooters weren't grocery shopping with AR-15's slung on their shoulder either. They aren't those kinds of events.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Outside of a very few, this is 100% correct

17. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Shooter found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

18. Volsdude

Volsdude Well-Known Member

I guess he turned into a good guy with a gun by the end. What a comeback story.

VolDad likes this.
  19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hopefully he prayed for forgiveness and will now live eternally in heaven.

VolDad, utvol0427 and Volsdude like this.
  20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

It's never too late.