You are all rednecks

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Equine Ducklings, Nov 17, 2022.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Start a thread, look foolish.

utvol0427 likes this.
  2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

[​IMG]

justingroves likes this.
  3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm still waiting. Did you stick a finger in indy's butthole? You aren't getting banned until you answer.

VolDad and zehr27 like this.
  4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I'm a Chicago Manual of Style man, myself.

You know Chef's gender. He's a dude.

5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Assuming Chef is Sab and this is all legit, you are the only person on this board that, with 100% certainty, knows Sab’s gender.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Other people who frequent UT message boards have met Sab. Not sure about those who post here currently, specifically, but I know I'm not the only one who has met him.

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I doubt anyone else has met him intimately in the back seat of a 1995 Dodge Neon. Ergo, you are the only one with definitive knowledge of the "situation".

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

We should get the car make and model confirmed while we can. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a Dodge Neon.

@Equine Ducklings - Was it an orange dodge magnum? I remember it having a station wagon-y feel to it.

9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Just look up what his mom was driving that year. You'll have your answer.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

upload_2022-11-18_10-2-56.png

I've tried to push memories of that day out of my mind, but for some reason, this vehicle triggers me.

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

This makes it a little better, honestly. At least had the decency to provide room to lay down in the back instead of doing some contorting in the back seat.

12. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

tinted out windows makes a lot of sense.

justingroves likes this.
  13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

My gut tells me there was a lot of molestation happening in that vehicle.

Especially when mom didn’t make the meatloaf.

Memtownvol likes this.
  14. IP

IP Super Moderator

If Equine would like me to use a specific pronoun, I will do my best to comply. Not really interested in your interjections on it. This stuff isn't important to me personally.

InVolNerable likes this.
  15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

For the record - and for anyone who hasn't been talking about this story for the past 10+ years and might be confused into thinking something like this actually happened - it didn't.

Sab and I drank a few PBR's in the front seat of his vehicle. There was no molestation and no back seat activity.

16. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I mean I wouldn’t get in that car even if I knew the guy.

justingroves likes this.
  17. IP

IP Super Moderator

More of a watcher? Not my thing, but you do you.

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Okay.

19. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Ample room to get finger blasted in the front seat and willingness removes the molestation angle.

InVolNerable and dknash like this.
  20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I was 18, so old enough to consent for sure. But there was no consent, and nothing to consent to, aside from Sab providing alcoholic beverages to a minor.

Worth noting that a number of the regular posters in The Endzone at the time encouraged the meet up as well. Oh, and we ate lunch at a Chinese joint and talked Vols football.