Thinking About Transferring

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Steve C., Mar 2, 2012.

1. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

My gosh how did I just now find this thread. Great stuff. I'll also throw in that OP needs to be thinking about student debt now. I'm pretty sure that there is even some type of cap on the amount of federal student loans that you can acquire (although I might be way off base on that). At the very least, your interest rate goes up after a certain amount of money is loaned from the feds. Plus, with the current state of the economy, I wouldn't just bank on being able to "ball out of control" no matter what type of degree you get. Maybe some doctor, or someone in the medical profession, can comment on the outlooks for the medical industry for the foreseeable future.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
  2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I teach for a living. I would go insane if I weren't. Lol.

Your statement is really an interesting dichotomy. I am labeled a Dooley hating negavol troll that is not a true fan on toos because I call it as I see it in regards to him.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

he would just show them his mensa card and they would immediately bow down to him and give him whatever he wanted.

4. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Social Skills is the most underrated form of intelligence.

5. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

That fairly well speaks for the state of toos. BTW, I am blocked from posting there, and my avatar of Sterling Marlin's UT race car has been deleted.

6. JayVols

Why? Fraternizing with the enemy? That's complete bullshit paranoia and very grade schoolish. Actions like that scream dang Nazi elitist bastages. If it weren't so pitiful, it would be comical.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

So they banned you. I suppose they have no interest in coexistence then.

8. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Well it was expected, but it is the chicken shit way it is done. No notification, no reason given, no answer to my email. [uck fay] them, it's their loss.

9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Yes it is. Glad you're here.

10. JayVols

RB- you're good people. You know you are more than welcome here. Their loss is the 8th's gain. I'm sure all of us are proud to have you.

11. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Who the [uck fay] bans Broyles? A shame what that place has become.

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Wait you don't even stir shit RB, why in the world would they ban you?

13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

My guess would be that he started a Pick 'Em over here. Which is otherworldly immature.

14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I'm going to go with RB [uck fay]ed PJ's wife while he was redoing the kitchen.

But it looks like the NASCAR and basketball forums are now dead over there.

15. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

They should scrap them and replace them with a "VFL,IMO,GBO!" forum. That mother[uck fay]er would be jumpin'.

16. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

RB told me he expected to be banned from Volnation anytime now. Just as has been done to RB, I have emailed Freak on numerous occasions asking why I was banned and he has not even responded. I to, did not receive a notification or a pm.

17. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I like your style, but alas no I didn't get to [uck fay] anyone. I made a post asking anyone who was interested in winning $200 to email me. I made no mention of the 8th or what I was doing. It was an attempt to let them know the contest was available here. They can play both as far as I am concerned.

18. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

So did OP get banned again?

19. WM

WM Active Member

If Freak runs his irl like his board I hope to God his wife never attempts to escape their basement.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm sure Freak's mother is a desiccated corpse in the attic.