Thinking About Transferring

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Steve C., Mar 2, 2012.

1. Steve C.

Steve C. Banned

That wasn't why I was asking the question. You know I'm not stupid.

2. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

Not sure where he gets his sense of entitlement from

3. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Sounds like Oppositional Defiant Disorder. JMO

4. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

you're hilarious

5. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

I apologize if you thought that was my intent. I def meant it as you interpreted it the 2nd time

6. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

Billy C and Steve C must be related

7. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

My dog could beat up your dog.

8. Steve C.

Steve C. Banned

Why?

9. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

No prob, my brother. My response was uncalled for as well. No excuse but I was a bit stressed due to the weather last night. It's all good.

10. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Memory.

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

You are smart, figure it out.

12. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

Lol

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I was being condescending and stupid by stating that people would kick your ass if you said this shit to their faces? Have you ever taken a step into the real world? Ever?

14. JayVols

Save your breath, bro. Steve had a good run, and I thought he was going to make it this time. Alas, he had a meltdown in another thread and got booted....again. Seriously, I was rooting for him. When his head is on straight, he can bring some good stuff. Unfortunately, message boards seem to be a bug zapper, and he is a mosquito. BZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTT!

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It's easy to fake smart on the internet. Maybe the kid was legit. Either way, i really don't care. I just wanted him to shut up about it.

16. Steve C.

Steve C. Banned

My God. No.

17. JayVols

Apologies Steve. I thought you were banned. Stay calm. If you feel like you are losing control, walk away and gather yourself. Try not to be so impulsive. Having discipline over one's emotions is a valuable tool in both social and professional situations. It's hard sometimes, I know. I was an ass to golfballs the other day. That was wrong on my part, and I apoligized. Unfortunately, even after apologies, others' opinion of you
    can be impacted permanently.

Hang in there. I really am rooting for you because I know you can positively contribute to the board as longas you can temper your impulses. The best way to approach this, imo, is to be determined to prove your doubters wrong by avoiding the verbosity and meltdowns. Good luck.

18. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

You are a patient optimist.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

If I'm as feeble minded as you seem to think I am, you should start making your posts much more detailed and clear so my unworthy mind can understand what your great mind is trying to tell me.

20. hmanvolfan

hmanvolfan Member

Wow, as the world turns in this one life I have to live.