Cook Out Fight

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by The Dooz, Feb 19, 2014.

1. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

that method was also used by a lot of ignorant and hate filled people that disagreed with the civil rights movement.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I coached him. His last year at Morristown West he sucker punched another kid at basketball practice.

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Sounds like a winner and, probably soon, will come around back on him.

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Sounds like natural selection to me. Supposedly said a racial epithet, had some girl not minding her own business that they backed, got in the face of angry strangers and got their ass whipped. Hard to feel sorry for them.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  5. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Judging by Horton's past just from 2 poster's in this thread and the video - there's no way I can take the side of the ***** sucker punchers. Takes a real man to sucker punch someone.

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Just checking his twitter feed, he's on a pathway that won't end well for him.

7. tripper

tripper Member

I do not know. Did you notice it was in the McAllister's parking lot across from West Town mall? I believe Malachi and Tank are both in custody.

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Link?

9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

The interviews come across as basically bragging about what they did. I'm not going to get into what was or wasn't said, but a little humility an apology wouldn't have hurt.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

On the WATE link I posted somebody said something about one of those kids being accused of rape, but I never looked into that. Did anybody else see that?

11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I cannot tell who says what and when, but just hear me out on this: I hear the N-word (god I hate that euphemism) being said a ton in the video, and it sounds like it is mostly coming from the black guys. When did the white guy use that word? After he was called that several times? It is human nature to basically parrot what you hear "You're a jerk! You're a jerk!" "Yeha, well you're a jerk!"

Now, if he was the first person to say ******, then I have no sympathies in that regard. But if he said it right before he was punched, after being called that for a minute straight, I can excuse it from human nature.

All in all, it was a stupid situation that escalated quickly beyond what was necessary.

12. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

Has it been confirmed that said racial slur was actually used or not?

13. tripper

tripper Member

My son goes to West and I remember the hubbub about him coming down to Bearden to play football.

I coached West's 8th grade team for years and I've run into my share of troubled youth. There are several that have been incarcerated on gun related charges. And that's the part that is truly scary. I mean these were pretty decent kids, not without their problems, but to devolve into a violent criminal that quick always scared the hell out of me.

14. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

No - just what they are claiming to justify their actions - and the middle brother went from saying just the blonde kid with the black jacket used the racial slur in an interview to both kids used a racial slur in a 2nd interview a day later.

15. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

16. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

Sounds like the making of a Springer episode.

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

18. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

i'm thinking along the lines of "when keeping it real goes wrong."

fwiw, i keeps it real, myself. wu tang!

[​IMG]

19. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I figured as much.

20. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest