I propose an alliance

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Levity, Aug 7, 2012.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Exactly what criticisms of Pearl haven't been validated? Cheater? Check. Adulterer? Check. Liar? Check. Show me what accusations I ever made against Pearl that haven't proven true.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Throw in tanning bed Jew, which, while it may not be politically correct, is technically correct

3. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Can't believe people still argue against any of this... next thing you know people are going to say Holly Warlick didn't hire her girlfriend as her assistant.

4. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

All you really have to do is look at where the four coaches went after the ship blew up... Pearl and Jones are still tight and Forbes and Shay stayed together... both of whom are well respected.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's the winningest basketball coach a lot of people have ever saw wearing orange.

I think Pearl is a dumbass for lying about the cookout. He was a self promoting douche at times too. I'm not his biggest fan, but he brought Tennessee basketball back to the front of the media line. Tennessee needed a loud obnoxious winner. They had one.

I think Counzo, especially if he pulls kids from Memphis, will do better things than Pearl did here for a longer period of time.

6. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

For me it's more of the people in this area who tout their morals and then act like blind fools when it comes to what time of person Pearl really is.
    His on court results speak for themselves and I enjoyed his time but people around here put their head in the sand when it comes to what type of person he is.

I agree about Martin, if he upgrades talent he will be very successful.

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

This doesn't make sense. Obviously some people here already frequent both sites. Membership isn't limited to one site or the other. This has to be a troll job

8. hatvol96

That is a stunningly low bar for the level of sainthood the Pearlophiles bestowed on Bruce.

9. Levity

Levity New Member

Seriously, call into our podcast tomorrow. I'm not asking you to leave this site, but I think everybody (on both sites) would it agree it'd be entertaining to hear you debate with one of our uber Pearl fans

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I agree with that.

11. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

So this is all just a self promotion event for fl98.

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'll sum it up like this -

If Tennessee went 10-2 with a bowl win last year, do you think the first Tennessee fan would care about Tyler Bray's shenanigans?

People will worship a winner no matter what.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'll sum it up like this -

If Tennessee went 10-2 with a bowl win last year, do you think the first Tennessee fan would care about Tyler Bray's shenanigans?

People will worship a winner no matter what.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Dueling podcasts, where each site argues a point, could be fun.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Dueling podcasts, where each site argues a point, could be fun.

16. Levity

Levity New Member

Not at all. I have absolutely nothing to do with the owners of fl98 and came over here on my own accord.

17. Levity

Levity New Member

I haven't seen much disagreement on UT matters between this site and fl98... but hatvol's contempt for Pearl is too much to ignore. It needs to be debated, and it would be very, very entertaining radio.

18. Levity

Levity New Member

Hell, both sites could discuss how worthless of a human being Axion Jaxion is

19. hatvol96

What's entertaining about a subject that ceased to be relevant in March 2011?

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

So they're all fed up with Dooley's complete and total ineptitude too?