I propose an alliance

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Levity, Aug 7, 2012.

1. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Their negativity is overwhelming.

2. Levity

Levity New Member

We've still got a couple holdovers, but the vast majority is doubtful of him.

3. Levity

Levity New Member

Lol Jesus dude, stop acting like I'm being judgmental. At one of the Pearl spectrum we have you, and at the other end we have Alex Anderson. Regardless of when this "ceased to be relevant," it would be vastly entertaining to watch you two go at it.

4. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I'm with hat on this. Regardless of how strong the viewpoints are, it's just not an interesting topic anymore. Just one man's opinion, imho.

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I'm with hat on this. Regardless of how strong the viewpoints are, it's just not an interesting topic anymore. Just one man's opinion, imho.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I watched the Sab car wreck over there, then left once axion outed himself. I knew what was coming.

You all are mostly VQ guys that left correct?

7. Levity

Levity New Member

Some of us were at VQ... I'm permabanned over there along with several others, a couple people came from VN (true exceptions to the VN rule), and many actually had Vols [itch bay] as their first home (many are pretty young).

8. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Furthermore, what is the debate? Pearl is a proven liar, cheater and adulterer.

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

There isn't a debate. It just sounds to me like one site trying to get hits and promote their podcast. Just my observations.

10. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

True. There's really nothing to argue. His time here was mostly successful, but Bruce screwed Bruce.

11. Levity

Levity New Member

That there isn't any reason to have as much venom towards Pearl as hat does. And why are y'all calling him a cheater?

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

you're the arbiter of the appropriate venom level?

13. Levity

Levity New Member

Why must everything have an ulterior motive? Again, I have nothing to do with the fl98 site owners and came over here on my own accord. There are some really good posters here that I observed when I came over to check out the Recruiting Fix thread

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

still not sure how that matters.

I think you're going to be hard pressed to find enough people on this site who care to the point of even having the discussion.

15. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Because he cheats?

16. Levity

Levity New Member

Sure?

17. Levity

Levity New Member

Are you truly calling the cookout cheating?

18. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

well damn, why weren't we made aware and why weren't we just asking you? seems easy.

19. Levity

Levity New Member

Fair enough.

20. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

absolutely wasn't cheating. His show cause was administered at random.