@LSU 2/23/2019

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Indy, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Barnes looked like he wanted to kick someone’s ass after the game

IP likes this.
  2. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Turner needs to shoot the ball quicker from the FT line. He takes about 10 minutes to shoot it.

OneForVol and IP like this.
  3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Shocked I tell you. Shocked.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

That was as angry as I've seen him.

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

You rewatch to see anything?

6. BigOrangeBeech

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

8. BigOrangeBeech

9. Ssmiff

10. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Since it's live ball, the players would have to, but that's pretty much a technicality and not really worth making a point of, IMO.

Just read the article, and it's fair for Barnes to want the rule to be changed. Just don't think it holds water as an excuse.

11. Ssmiff

Actually didnt know that so he couldnt call a timeout anyway. Thing is Admiral was hot and wide open on the wing. Havent faulted Lamonte really. Love a kid that wants the last shot. Pass and admiral was the play there though

12. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I've been saying for years that officiating has gone to absolute shit in most all sports the last several years. This LSU ref deal doesn't seem to be the typical sour grapes after a tough loss. Anthony Jordan called more fouls (44) than the other 2 combined (42), the vast majority of which were against Tennessee (29). In fact, Jordan called more fouls on UT than the total number of fouls called against UT by both of the other officials combined.

If the 'AA & league offices want to maintain legitimacy, they need to get ahold of this/these situation(s) and fast.

I mean a social media post holding an LSU jersey with "Geaux Tigers" in it from an official, then taking the post down once it's discovered & outed combined with the unassailable facts of the foul distribution doesn't look suspicious at all, does it?

Jordan should be shit-canned, imho, but I hate most every ref. Insomuch, I admit that I might not be a shining example of impartiality. At least I'm willing to admit my bias & not try to erase it from public view when it comes to light.

This one looks to have some legs.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/t...ony-jordan-basketball-referee-calls-whistles/