Official Predict Tennessee's Final Record 2016 Edition

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by BigOrangeBeech, Jun 29, 2016.

1. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

100% on Butch.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yep

3. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

10-2 (losses to Bama am TA&M)

If we lose 3, it will be GA and that will permanently seal our mediocre fate with BJ.

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Don't be Delirious. When I look at Team 120, I silently think, "Yeah. U Got The Look!" The Cream will rise to the top this year. I think all the hype is a Sign O The Times to come. We have six National Championships. We should make it 7 this year. I know many of you have doubts. Just LetitGo. After this year, we get our chance for the bammers to Kiss our ring. If you're a doubter, just Gett Off the Big Orange train now. But you will realize that there will be no Controversy about who is number 1 when we read The Morning Papers on Tuesday January 10th 2017.

Now, should I be totally wrong, and Team 120 plays like they are wearing Raspberry Berets instead of the Power T on their heads, it will be an undeniable fact for all to see that there are Thieves In The Temple, so to speak. An Irresistible... wave of people should head to the AD to ...[itch bay] about the state of UT Football and demand the firing of Butch. Butch's departure statement should include a special apology to all the Grudenites stating, "I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man." The cry of, "Take Me With You " should be echoing from Mike DeBord's office along with every other coach here that is not worthy to feed Smoky much less coach our beloved Tennessee Vols. The final scene of this shit show should immediately follow the announcement of Butch's firing. That scene should be the AD proclaiming, "Money Don't Matter 2 Nite!" as the cameras pan to Jon Gruden standing behind an orange curtain mouthing the words, "Call My Name....Call My Name....Call My Name...."

At least that's how I see it in my head.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
  5. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Woah

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Uh. Little red corvette.

7. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Feels forced

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Bill Cosby doesn't see it that way.

9. JayVols

Forced, my ass....

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Ha ha

11. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

9-3.

Talented group, but probably overvalued following that last stretch of the season where they beat a bunch of nobodies and dominated an outmatched Northwestern team. Reminds me of the hype following that blowout of A&M to close the '04 season.

I'm not saying this team regresses like that one did, but I'm supposed to believe that Butch Jones suddenly knows how to win the big game, several times in one season?

This team has a lot of guys that will play in the NFL...but I'd be surprised if any of them play in the sec championship game. Under a more capable coaching staff, I could easily see this team in the playoff discussion.

12. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

NegaVol! Botch will not learn how to win, we will win the big games in spite of him. This is a team of destiny, just like in 1998. You did not really credit Fulmer and Sanders with that season, right?

13. JayVols

Tried. Couldn't work it in. My genius has it's boundaries it seems.

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I got it for you.

15. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Pretty much sums it up right here. Although I don't know that they are undervalued. The players are there. The coaching has to take a step for it to have a shot at winning the SECG. That and Dobbs' arm, but coaching/play calling could probably help some there too.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  16. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Defenses react. We've covered this ground.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Hahaha

18. kidbourbon

Haha

19. kidbourbon

The Dooz stole his computer.

20. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

The best ones make the offense account for them.