OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

the whole FUN episode or movie with SB singing a song with FUN acronym and trying to get Plankton to sing it, as Plankton sings "F is for fire that burns the whole town. U for uranium bomb. N is for no surviiiiivors...". so good

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Stoners love Spongebob. Take that how you will, for anyone who says they like Spongebob.

justingroves likes this.
  3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Ok squidward

CardinalVol likes this.
  4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Apparently a Paw Patrol movie on tonight. Just FYI.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

man too bad I will forget to record

6. CardinalVol

Wife and kids are currently in Naples visiting family and she is sending pictures of them on the beach. This is cruel.

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

"Now, get back to doing those taxes so you can pay for our trip. LOVE YOU" - Ms. Card

8. CardinalVol

More or less.

9. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Gen X is trending today and I have no idea why nor do I want to know. However, I saw this meme and it speaks to me in a very personal way.
    [​IMG]

10. fl0at_

It's funny, until you realize people like Shaun King are Gen X, too.

11. gcbvol

Gross. I suppose every group has its duds, though. I believe @Ssmiff is Gen X as well so there you go. I kid.

Anastasia Beaverhausen is me. I am her.

12. fl0at_

I think you replace Gen X there with "folks that just want to retire," and I think you got it.

It's the retired vs the early career vs the close to retirement mentality.

One of those groups doesn't want to rock any boats.

13. gcbvol

That sounds like a fit. I also like the independence angle, latchkey kids and all. Also a little better with change and less likely to freak out over it.

14. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

My coworkers kid is 12 years old and leaving him at home alone might as well be executing him to her

CardinalVol and justingroves like this.
  15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't get parents like that.

16. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Everybody has to do what they think is best I guess but I walked a few blocks to school every day by myself in first and second grade so idk.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Kids need a little bit of freedom, there's a lot of parents that don't get that

18. fl0at_

When I was 8, I was allowed to hunt by myself. Did a bit of solo clay shooting with the old pump 20 as well.

I look at my near 6 year old, and I don't think in 2 years he'd be ready to tote a shotgun across the plains on his own.

We didn't grow up the same, so I don't think I'm going to give him the same leeway.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

My 9 year old isn't ready to hunt by himself, but when I was 9 I had a go cart and a 410 and shot everything flying

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's funny, my younger two are ten times more responsible than the oldest, I guess they've seen him catch hell and realize what not to do