The 8th's Holly Bobo Kidnapping Thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by CardinalVol, Apr 30, 2013.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Her boyfriend and his friends killed her. She's at the bottom of one of the rivers or lakes probably within 20 minutes of her house. Why? No clue.

That or she's in the Middle East, although that's very doubtful, but wouldn't shock me if it were truth.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I just find it strange the family spokesman had no idea he passed a polygraph and the only person whose pubically stated he passed it was some country musician that he reportably told he passed it. I'm sure you are right, but if i was that guy i'd be screaming it from the mountaintops and forcing the police to confirm.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

was her boyfriend cleared or not? I thought he had an alibi.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

5. CardinalVol

Hence the "group of friends" involvement. I think he was at work during the kidnapping, but there was some suspicious stuff afterwards.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

gotcha.

7. CardinalVol

One of his friends, while helping with the search, began to freak out on several instances according to a few of my friends there, one of which was on the same search team as him one time. I don't recall all of the details, but there was some chatter about checking vehicles for something, and he began to immediately flip out big time.

8. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Was he questioned?

9. CardinalVol

Another reason I think it was them is because during one of the searches they stumbled upon a cabin and when they went inside was covered with blood and other stuff like there had been a scuffle and what now. The owner of property would not allow them to search it without a warrant and when they returned, the place with clean. As a friend told me, "I know what it looked like, I saw it with my own two eyes." The owner of the property was also connected to the boyfriend and his friends somehow as well.

10. CardinalVol

They were all questioned.

General consensus is they "know" they did it, but cannot prove it. Thus, no arrests have ever been made.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it's amazing she hasn't been found by this point.

12. CardinalVol

She lived 15 minutes or less from the Tennessee river, and there are all kinds of lakes there. Short of someone telling where the body is, it would be pure luck to find it.

13. OrangeEmpire

TBI conduct the investigation?

14. OrangeEmpire

Did they dredge or send dive teams out?

15. CardinalVol

I think so, but not 100%. I can't imagine they didn't though

I honestly don't remember.

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Abductor was wearing camo. Boyfriend was turkey hunting that morning.

17. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

Boat search yes, not sure about dragging

18. PoochPunt3rdDown

PoochPunt3rdDown Troll Guru

I've always assumed the brother was slow, had mental issues, or was just too soft. Can anyone verify?

19. CardinalVol

I have no clue.

20. OrangeEmpire

No solid leads, circumstantial at best?