POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

dude, you just said he was referring to criticism and concern as a hoax. you said it. apparently thinking it is being mishandled is a hoax. I.e., having concerns or criticisms is a hoax. me posting a video of him stumbling around and incoherently referring to a hoax adds nothing if we agree that he is calling criticism a hoax.

he's handling fine though so the outbreak will stop and the deaths will not grow right?

I just imagined that I returned from Thailand this week and saw screening there but came into the states and wasn't even asked if I was well, i guess, as part of a hoax. Flawless, this thing will clear up shortly, as stated by the POTUS. heck, he even suggested a flu shot might work!

2. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Old Joe going to win Texas?

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Again, I know for a fact that isn't true. the president's words matter. bigly.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Still waiting on the quotes. And the videos.

This is literally identical to exactly what I’ve been pointing out for weeks regarding Trump. Some concern and criticism is legitimate. Some is politicization masquerading as “concern.” Trump is pointing to the latter (politicization, not legitimate concerns or criticism) as the hoax. Examples of the hoax are as follows:

https://www.indy100.com/article/coronavirus-news-mike-pence-taskforce-men-9369821

Who gives a [uck fay] if the people on this task force have [uck fay]ing vaginas? List the names of the women who should have been in this room but weren’t.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/elizabeth-warren-mike-pence-coronavirus_n_5e5a50a2c5b601022111391a

Funding the addiction of Heroin addicts with taxpayer dollars is not a universally agreed upon best practice, regardless of what the science said. Tons of people don’t want their taxes paying for that, so he didn’t mishandle shit.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/dr-anth...muzzled-after-report-on-coronavirus-response/

The NYT reported that the White House muzzled this dude, and he came out and said that was completely false.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/29/joe-biden-trump-coronavirus-118302

Biden mischaracterizes Trump’s statement and claims he said the virus is a hoax.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/26/opinion/coronavirus-trump.html

This article came out on the 26th the same day as the first “community spread” case in the US. The virus originated in China, had already spread like wildfire in other countries like Italy and Iran, and hadn’t hadn’t had a single case of community spread in the US when this article was likely being written. But sure, Trumpvirus. Makes tons of sense.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I’m going to bed. Stop pretending to be a moron, IP.

6. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

They only matter to those disregarding his actions and results.

Meanwhile, a human gaffe machine named Joe Biden will represent the Dems.

If Trumps words matter bigly, so do Biden's, not sure who here is willing to fight that fight but good luck to you.

You're gonna lose.

7. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Yes, if it spreads, it is directly Trump’s fault, you dummy.

Indy likes this.
  8. Tenacious D

Oh, they’re not only going to run Biden, but on a platform for his being another 4 years of white Obama, but with 1/2 the intellect and 1/10th of the allegiance from black voters...against Donald John Trump.

They’re going to get shit-housed.

9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yes, yes, it's always terrible for the Democrats. Got it.

10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Meanwhile, in a blow to many right wingers on the board, Bloomberg is out of the race.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

no, it isn't necessarily his fault and I never said it was. But the idea that he is beyond reproach whatsoever on this is nonsense. "Don't criticize the coach, it hurts recruiting" logic.

Why do you and Indy want so badly to change my words? are unable to confront what is actually being said?

12. Tenacious D

We agree - it won’t be Trump’s fault.

What suggests that I’m suddenly sensitive to criticism being levied at Trump?

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

the line of conversation you joined is that trump is doing a great job in Indy's and Trump's opinion, therefore and criticism or concern is a hoax for political purposes.

14. Tenacious D

The conversation I joined was one in which Indy was beating you like a rented mule.

justingroves and warhammer like this.
  15. IP

IP Super Moderator

lol, yep I am just on the ropes with ole Indy, and TexasTradition too. I reckon I'll cry uncle any day now. any day...

Tenacious D likes this.
  16. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

It’s Tex.

It’s like Jeb Bush making up his own nickname for Ted Cruz after Trump already donned him Lying Ted.

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

The Coronavirus is in his brain! Get help!

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

To be clear, you are self-identifying as Ted Cruz?

19. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

It’s called a simile.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

yes, and in this simile you are Ted Cruz. Gross.