Avoid the rush, hate Georgia NOW!!! And game thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Savage Orange, Nov 7, 2021.

1. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

4th and 14. I only know because I watched it over the summer.

A-Smith and CardinalVol like this.
  2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I was in Atlanta for my son's soccer tournament the weekend of the SEC Championship in 2019 and rode the MARTA back from downtown as a Georgia fan went on and on about the game. Finally, he was excoriated by an middle aged black lady about his language in front of kids, my kids. He then argued with her for the next four stops before we got off the train.

There were two hilarious parts of that experience, though. One was his sincere belief Georgia had the faintest damn chance against that LSU team. Second, and maybe one of the most glorious sights I've ever seen, came from when we were in Olympic Park and saw streams and streams of Georgia fans walking through the park before the game was over. Not one LSU fan could be seen. They were still in the dome celebrating. Not the Doggie fans. They strolled through the park quietly and dejectedly. Beautiful scene.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
  3. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

UGa opens as a 20.5 point fave. I bet that line comes down as the week goes on…

4. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I wouldn’t be surprised if it didn’t. Their offense is better than Kentucky’s, and they haven’t allowed 14 points all season. I think we have a shot to change the latter, but getting into the 20s is going to be a tall order.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Tennessee needs a few cheap scores

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

We need turnovers and some PI calls.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Probably need a score from special teams

8. We have to protect the ball. That defense is tough, but you can't compound the problem by giving them easy points. Play disciplined football, punt if you have to, but make their offense drive the length of the field.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Since Hooker's been starting, Tennessee hasn't turned the ball over much at all. That's been a plus

Savage Orange likes this.
  10. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

And a distinct departure from previous Tennessee teams…

NorrisAlan likes this.
  11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Solid jinx guys

12. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

The defense should go into this game Saturday night with the mindset they’re gonna steal it like it’s oceans 21

VOLinDAWGland, NorrisAlan and IP like this.
  13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

justingroves likes this.
  14. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Jump every snap, go for the strip instead of the tackle every time, jump every short route. We aren't going to stop them so go for the football version of "wreckers or checkers" every drive.

justingroves, Volokie and NorrisAlan like this.
  15. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

Blitz all night! I mean prison riot blitzes , like there’s one next level gotta have it xbox and 11 moms fighting to snag it blitzes!

NorrisAlan likes this.
  16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Pretty much every pundit I see has us covering the spread, which is honestly surprising enough to me.

justingroves likes this.
  17. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

We haven’t covered any spread this year in losses I don’t think

18. Lexvol

Lexvol Super Moderator

I grew up in South Georgia so I hate these sum[itch bay]es. Vince Dooley owes his entire career to Erk Russell and Hershel Walker. He’s a turd without either one of those guys.

VOLinDAWGland and justingroves like this.
  19. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

So, you calling a W then?

NorrisAlan likes this.
  20. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

77-3