OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm a huge nerd with stuff like that. When we originally thought about driving this I wad trying to figure out a way to sneak in the headwaters of the mississippi.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

You might be interested in looking at ancestral Lake Missoula. A near-biblical flood generator, in terms of intensity. Though the freaky stuff is down in Washington in the scablands.

CardinalVol likes this.
  3. CardinalVol

Start of Missouri was neat. You could see the two currents crashing into each other.

Will also note the other. We went to the Museum of the Rockies yesterday. Was really cool to see some of that stuff.

IP likes this.
  4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Me too, I guess running up and down the Tennessee River as a little kid made me become fascinated by them

IP likes this.
  5. CardinalVol

Also wearing orange today specifically because we stopped in Missoula and I hope one person here remembers the 2011 game if they see it.

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I remember people actually saying they might upset us. We spanked them.

7. CardinalVol

Montana State > Montana

zehr27 likes this.
  8. CardinalVol

Early thoughts on Montana.

1. 80mph speed limit on interstates and 70mph on other roads is amazing. It's heaven.

2. Bozeman is a really, really cool town.

3. Unless you like Christian music or classic rock, you ain't gonna find much on the radio.

4. Bison are cool.

5. Interesting to see the growth going on in northwestern Montana. Just wasn't expecting it.

6. People are very friendly. Very east TN-esque IMO.

gcbvol likes this.
  9. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Anyone have experience with headaches? I am growing concerned as I never have but have had a dull pain on left side for about a month. Going to eye doctor Thursday as my vision deteriorating is hopefully the issue but it’s uncomfortable. Woke up with one this morning and ibuprofen not helping. Of course now I’m paranoid as my family has a history of aneurism, stroke and brain tumors. I haven’t been to a reg doctor in many years and I guess will go but doubt they will know much.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

You should go to a doctor if you have had a headache for more or less a month straight.

Could be a lot of not scary things, too. And if it is something scary, you want them to look for it now while it could do you some good.

gcbvol, fl0at_ and NorrisAlan like this.
  11. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

A lot of headaches are vision, but with family history, go get a look by a MD.

12. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Sounds like menopause

zehr27 and justingroves like this.
  13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

could be. My chem balance is off and [breasts] aren’t what they used to be

zehr27, InVolNerable and NorrisAlan like this.
  14. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think you've aged like a fine whine.

InVolNerable likes this.
  15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I see what you did there

16. CardinalVol

As much as we want to go see the glacier, there's no way my daughter can do it

17. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'm sure Montanans are a trustworthy people, drop her with a baby sitter. At this rate, by the time she's old enough to make the trek there won't be a glacier to see.

18. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

gcbvol likes this.
  19. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

NorrisAlan likes this.
  20. IP

IP Super Moderator