OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I’ve had them before too, right side of my torso. It’s been a while, about 10 years now, but it’s my understanding you can’t spread it to other parts of your body.

When I went to the doc, he told me he couldn’t help me other than a script for maximum strength ibuprofen. They eventually ran their course, but god damn it sucked until they did.

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

it comes from within, so it would be a little odd to spread to other areas, but I haven't read up on it. The burns, which is basically what the spots are burning from inside out, had a clear fluid in them and I tried to keep them clean just in case as clear fluid in a welt on the skin didn't seem like something I wanted elsewhere.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

So humid that half the doors in my house don't close anymore. Like swimming through my living room

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

This one kills me

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

quicky becoming my favorite twitter account

CardinalVol likes this.
  6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Best comment:

"Even the center fielder said 'wtf?'"

7. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Woof.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

This one is becoming one of mine -

utvol0427 likes this.
  10. CardinalVol

Hacker sent an email from a co-workers account to everyone in her address book. Email contained a Docusign looking link, which then of course gave him access to yours.

The lady this is from probably doesn't know what Docusign is, much less how to send one. Clients have called saying they opened it and my first response was "why in the hell did you think she would send this to you in the first place?"

11. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

The level and numbers of stupid still amazes me. Even in the days of pyramid letter snail mail. Smdh.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

my mom got a text when we were at her house. She goes “Amazon just charged me $509! It says click this link if I didn’t make this purchase. I didn’t pay for this!” Clicks it while we are all screaming “nooooo!”

13. CardinalVol

And the end result was?

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

she clicked it and we made her close it, but if we hadn’t been there. . .

CardinalVol likes this.
  15. CardinalVol

Meeting in laws to pick the kids up. Sadly, Tuscaloosa is pretty much exactly half way. Sitting here waiting on them and feeling my soul being sucked out and sheer darkness taking its place

VolDad and NorrisAlan like this.
  16. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Yea, I bet. Since I'm not a douche bag, I don't notice these things. But you and @InVolNerable picked it up immediately. Birds of a feather, I guess.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Take a dump while there.

18. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Not gonna lie, at that price I would consider it.

20. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Thats pretty cool. 11k sq feet. No brainer assuming ventilation is ok for AC and heat