Georgia

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Oct 29, 2022.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Bryce Young is a thousand times better than Stetson Bennett IV and Georgia isn't built to score quick.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Law firm name.

utvol0427 likes this.
  3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It wouldn't surprise me at all, Georgia is the best team in the country until they lose

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

This is the first one I'm legitimately concerned about. I think a lot of the reason is because it's going to be on the road and they have a balanced attack.

5. NorrisAlan

Being in Athens is the only concern I have

10SEvols likes this.
  6. CardinalVol

Another part is I am still in amazement this team had been this good. There is nothing at all that says we should be this good. I know it's weird that it's the Kentucky game that made me start feeling this way, but it was.

justingroves and Tar Volon like this.
  7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Pride of the Southland should learn REM's Orange Crush to play if we win so we can continue our world class trolling tour

8. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I have been to one UT game in the last six years—the Music City Bowl against Purdue—and…well, that didn’t exactly convince me we were about to roll off eight straight.

A-Smith likes this.
  9. CardinalVol

Yup.

Up until last night you could say we've been doing this with smoke and mirrors. LSU was early and they werent ready, we were due against Bama, Florida is down, etc. But we beat the daylights out of an above average team last night. Beat the absolute daylights out of them in every single phase of the game and it was worse than the final score indicated. Maybe it's just reality setting in and the sugar bowl, which at one time would have been a dream goal this season, would now be a bit of a disappointment.

PilotFlyingJ and Tar Volon like this.
  10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Very likely but it's been a hell of a ride so far.

justingroves likes this.
  11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I just don't know that Georgia is going to get to roll out their usual game without adjustment and put Tennessee away.

Memtownvol and NorrisAlan like this.
  12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Sounds like a law firm that represents white supremacists

Memtownvol, dknash and justingroves like this.
  13. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

A bunch of geriatric losers barking in 4 year olds' faces isn't an intimidating environment.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Someone on their offense is going to have to have a career day and Kirby's going to have to figure out how to stop Hyatt.

I don't think they have a good enough pass rush to get to Hendon with just 4. Will Anderson and BJ Ojulari couldn't, UGA doesn't have anyone better than them.

That's the biggest difference in this offense, the oline is playing great. Hooker and the receivers are seeing the exact same things too.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I've been to Athens twice, 04 and 06. I won't go back

Memtownvol and SetVol13 like this.
  16. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Tony Romo saying "every NFL team" has Heupel "on their radar". I don't think he'd seriously consider leaving this year, but this sort of talk will be the price of our success (as if the last 15 weren't enough payment).

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think he's a college lifer, doesn't mean he's at Tennessee until retirement but I don't see him going to the league.

TDVol1989 likes this.
  18. NorrisAlan

Meh. Pay him, and if he leaves, he leaves. But I don't see him in the NFL, doesnt seem to fit him. Not yet anyway.

19. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

His offense doesn't seem suited for the NFL - I believe Romo if he said that. So not sure why there's so much interest.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

"on the radar" doesn't mean "on their list."