Tenacious D on Gruden

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Nov 30, 2012.

1. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Ah - like sands in the hourglass, so are the days of our lives.

2. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

I read page one and two, then went out - one thing I can assure everyone: I am still 100% in. Balls ****ing deep. We win this game. Why in the hell are some of you sniveling little shits giving up now? Have we not been through enough? Were the last three years of horseshit thrown upon the field by derek not worse than what could ever possilbly be in the future? Has tenny, nyy, jg, cv, ov et al not said this will play out precisely as it has thus far gone. Buck up gents. Stop personifying your wives dirty dreams and get with the picture. This shit will pass, just as it did wednesday, and we will press on. There is no future brighter than the one in front of us . . . accept this and we shall achieve the common goal that is Gruden.

3. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Preach. I have no choice but to be balls deep. I've put the Gruden stuff out there to too many people to turn back now.

Isn't it time for the football gods to smile upon the Vol once again?

4. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

This game isn't over until the next football coach is announced. I trust in the people that know things that thy will be done. I have no other option.

5. Slammin Sammy

Slammin Sammy Member

[​IMG]

6. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

There's the door in, and you walk through and it's a big ****ing party but you better bring your balls because this shit won't be easy. Then there's the door out. It's over there. Not one person around will ask why you're leaving - just go.

7. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

You have become one of my favorite posters solely with your last two posts.

8. JD0320

JD0320 New Member

That's what I'm talking about A-Webb. I'm in. To much BS from both sides for this to just end. Fanbase has to stand for something. We gonna get what we want.

9. Slammin Sammy

Slammin Sammy Member

Jesus H, dooley was just so ****ing horrible. What an abortion of a head football coach. What a pile of steamy shit that guy was.

10. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Slammin coming out of the wood works recently.

11. I think the intoxication level of this thread has been bumped up by a tad bit.

12. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Even though doubt has tried to worm it's way into my mind, I have come this far as a believer, and I will stay the course until we either announce Gruden or someone else.

It would be easy to fold and say I should never have signed in. It would have been even easier to be one of those who refuse to believe anything because they think no good is going to come to UT. They are actually afraid that to believe in something good because they don't want disappointment.

I believe it is far better to dream and believe and fail then not believe at all.

Tenny, I await news that reveal we are not fringe lunatics.

13. MG1968

MG1968 New Member

For the life of me, I can't figure out why Gruden is seen as the savior of UT football.

14. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

You never will either. So stop tying to figure it out. What you need is Fulmer back.

15. HypeVol

HypeVol New Member

I can't believe that post #162 (re: babyvol) is not getting any attention.
    If Gruden is in fact ultimately hired, all of you guys firing shots at Tenny, et al will have to face the music....although you'll likely just disappear like the chicken-shit bastards you are. I'm tired of dealing with chicken sh!t bastards.

16. easlo58

easlo58 New Member

In response to Post 162.

White knuckles but still holding on here.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
  17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Hiring the best available coach for your football team is always a good idea

18. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

The truth sometimes is the simple answer

19. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

You are correct. dont remember this rambling tirade from last night. Sheesh.

20. nomojo

nomojo Member

That's where I am on this. If anyone has followed other coaching searches throughout the years they will know that there is a ton of misinformation out there. And of all the reports I've read/heard, Tenny D is one of the few who has stayed consisent throughout.