If Bortles Is First QB Drafted

Discussion in 'Sports' started by kidbourbon, Apr 24, 2014.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Agreed no one could possibly be dumb enough to believe came newton was responsible for Carolina's record or that aaron Rodgers [penis] should be in the same sentence with cam ****ing newton

2. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

He's an intelligent man with a childlike bias. What the hell do you expect, good sense and rhetoric?

3. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Wow, very specific. I'm actually laughing now, thanks.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Tell me specifically why he's good? I'm assuming him being the captain of the 26th ranked offense in the league is misleading? Or maybe his suckjob in playoffs wasn't his fault? Some sort of alien force him to do these things?

5. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

You've yet to say a [dadgum] thing of merit.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

3,500 yards a year is nothing in today's nfl. Tony romo threw for over a thousand yards more than that last year . Rick Meyer was good as a rookie as well, congrats. Tell me why he's good today. Explain to me why his offense sucks balls?

7. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Correct. It's not great, until you factor in how he's shredded teams on the ground while being a career 60% passer. Something the great Mike Vick hasn't done with his "cannon arm".

8. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Tony Romo and Rick Meyer? You're doing a great job in this thread.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Shredded to the tune of the 26th best offense in the nfl? I have a tad higher bar for "shredding" someone.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Romo is a FAR better qb than newton

11. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I threw that in there so you'd have something to respond to. I knew you wouldn't have anything to say about his actual results.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

You mean a Super Bowl MVP compared to a dude that has never won a playoff game? You want to have a serious argument about that?

13. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

A 60% passer that has carried it 350+ times for a 5.6 average. Find me the others in this club.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

[​IMG]

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Add his rushing stats and he's still 14th in the conference. Woo hoo. And btw to find someone with a lower than 60 percent completion percentage I have to go to 20th on that list

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

16th in qb rating. Leading the 26st best offense in the league and what's the argument he's a say a top 10 qb?

17. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

57<60
    282<364
    5.2<5.6

If I were you, I'd be huntin me a damn refund on my ******* education.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Check out his first 3 years buddy

And the numbers you just posted are startlingly similar. If your best argument is he's a slightly better Vince young congrats with that

19. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Oh so your ignorant ass is going on selective stats.

In that case:
    -He's passed for 11,000 more yards than Aaron Rodgers
    -he's only 100 yards behind Jamal Lewis in rushing yards!
    Wow this game is fun.

20. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

No, you retard. I threw it in there to rile you up. I obviously wouldn't take Newton over Rodgers.

Yet.