Pet Peeves...

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by wildnkrazykat, May 13, 2014.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Wish I could tell [itch bay]es to quit wearing disgusting amounts of perfume. I'm allergic to it.

2. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

People who enter the elevator before letting the other people exit first. I want to punch them.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i actually had a coworker at a prior company I worked for get HR to get people to stop wearing perfume.

4. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Toliet paper that comes off the bottom of the roll.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

"What ****ing kid doesn't eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?" was my dad's reaction to day cares and schools banning peanut butter.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

there's some solid evidence too that people not feeding their kids peanut butter at a young age actually increases the chances of having an allergy.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I agree, but I almost wish people were more selfish. I'm sure many of us have had situations where someone is trying to be magnanimous and ends us delaying everyone else by either a) holding the door for someone 100 feet away or b) making sure that every person exits before they do even if they are in the way. that's also similar to the person at the intersection who has the right of way, but insists on you going first meaning you both end up waiting.

Last edited: May 13, 2014
  8. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

People that block an aisle in the store with their shopping cart. Gtfo of the way!

9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

People who clip their nails at their desk.

10. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

The first car in line at a traffic light that doesn't pay attention when it turns green. I'm usually just far enough back to get screwed by this driver into sitting through another light.

11. Low Country Vol

Being asked my telephone number/account number AFTER I already entered in using the keypad on my phone. I thought I was supposed enter that info to "better assist me".

12. Low Country Vol

Those who barely touch the water and don't use soap after using the bathroom. I once called out lowes employee and told him to wash his hands as he was walking back on the floor.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

the guy who refuses to turn right on a red.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

State of Tennessee employees

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Folks that honk their horn when they are actually in the wrong.

16. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Women who can't make up their mind, about anything, ever.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

there's this woman on my street who ends up behind me once or twice a week and invariably she'll end up honking the horn expecting me to go into ongoing traffic when i take a left. if i listened to her i'd literally have gotten into multiple accidents. i'm not exactly a passive driver either. i want to punch her in the face.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

so all women?

19. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Yes.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I would have words with her. That's bullshit.