Cal Bears

Discussion in 'Cal Bears' started by OrangeEmpire, Aug 28, 2014.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Worst choke I've ever seen and I've seen them all

2. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

That was a soul crushing loss.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

If you don't like the Cal sub forum you can giiiiiiit ouuuuuttt of the Cal sub forum.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I am getting worried. I have not seen droski post since Saturday night.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

The nice thing about thinking your team sucks is that a loss like this isn't as crushing as it could be. Still goes down as one of the all time cal chokejobs though. at the end of the game we:

1) decided to not run down the clock on our final possession. 15 seconds left on the clock on 3rd and 7 when the ball was snapped. gee that might have been helpful?
    2) Arizona recovered an onside kick despite the fact that they used the same onside gimmick the play before (called offsides on cal)
    3) hail mary where cal had 2 defenders in the endzone. where the hell were the other guys?

worst coaching ever

6. NorrisAlan

Good to hear you are OK. As a Cubs and Dolphins fan, however, I know where you are coming from.

7. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I just saw the play. LOL

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Pretty poorly defended wasn't it?

9. NorrisAlan

You had two guys on three receivers. More than adequate.

10. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

Condolences

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I'm on to the anger stage.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Some kind of super dumb 3-zone at the end. Woulda had the hook and ladder nailed though!

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

not only that, but we rushed 3 guys. so we had like 6 guys from the goaline to the 30. brilliant!

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

shagybevo = genius

[​IMG]

15. NorrisAlan

That made me laugh more than it should.

16. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

that is really funny

17. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

droski, I don't think I've ever heard the tale of how came to be a regular on the Vol boards. Care to share?

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He stuck around after Cal got beat in 2006

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

2006, he started posting on VN like so many fans of season opener teams do. He stuck, I believe for a few reasons:

droski enjoys banter/debate, and VN was busy enough to provide fodder for him

droski is fairly conservative, which sets him apart from many of his fellow Cal fans but makes him fit in with UT fans

droski is a "negabear," who doesn't get along with many other Cal fans because he didn't blow Tedford and doesn't piss sunshine now

droski is a closet homesexual with an animal attraction to NYY, and just can't quit him

20. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Respect!

Judging by his online personality I'd imagine he feels more at home with us than those weird ******* people too!