Muschamp Fired. Will coach final 2 games.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by govols182, Nov 16, 2014.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

For what it is worth, Ft. Collins is a cool town and he seems happy there. They are building a new stadium and new facilities. They know they need to pay him more to keep him and have talked about it endlessly for the last 8 months or so.

2. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

It's a good thing you're not buying it, because IP wasn't trying to sell it.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Kapri Bibbs left, Kapri Bibbs right

4. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

If he's dominating UGA, he's more than likely dominating the rest of the competition.

5. InVolNerable

Before Muschamp, Richt was 2-8 against UF. Now he's 5-9. Hell, Zook beat him two out of three, and Florida wasn't dominating the east during his tenure.

6. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

There isn't really any other competition right now on the East. If he dominated UGA and beats UT more often then not then he is going to have teams playing in Atlanta every other year. That, I'm not buying.

7. InVolNerable

Until we beat Florida, I have zero confidence that we can beat Florida. 10 straight losses will do that. If he can beat Richt consistently, which everyone other than Muschamp has, I don't see anyone else giving him too much of a road block to Atlanta.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Poor Missouri. They're the new South Carolina. No one gives a **** how many games they win, their perceived status remains.

9. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Wouldn't be surprised if Josh McDaniels is the next coach at Fla.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  10. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Hope so.

11. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Agree. I enjoy his posts.

12. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

The guy was too lazy to recruit a few guys in Tennessee, his head would explode with all the recruits in their back yard. He'd manage to piss off every Florida highschool football coach in two years max.

13. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Atlanta radio station reporting Art Briles to UF.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

me thinks he wouldn't officially agree till the season ended.

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Radio or Facebook?

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Seems like every SEC coaching search features an Atlanta prediction of something that never comes close to being true. Hope that's the case.

17. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Cousin's sister's uncle's brother's nephew

18. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I think both could fit inside your rectum. Was that the question you were asking?

19. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

So your cousin's cousin? or were you meaning coming full circle and the cousin is actually you? A little confusing.

20. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

That was the joke