Will Hillary Clinton Be Indicted?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by rbroyles, May 17, 2016.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

The FBI Director said yesterday that Hillary gave classified information to at least 2 but no more than 10 unauthorized people. He was asked if any charges are pending against anyone and the FBI Director looked at the questioner like he was speaking a foreign language.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Sure. What I am saying is, if Hillary is guilty of breaking security laws, Trump is as well for being in possession of classified info without proper clearance, if he in fact has the emails as TD suggested. In fact, given TD's scenario, Trump engaged with a hostile gov't to gain access to the data. This rabbit hole is deep.

3. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

That boggles my mind. And the fact that no charges because Hilary didn't openly confess she knew better and shouldn't have done what she did.

Inconceivable!! - Princess Bride

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yeah, but it would be such a baller move as to prevent anyone from even considering pressing charges.

5. JayVols

Don't mention The Princess Bride around fl0at. He hated it...

Which is inconceivable as well.

6. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Your wish is my command

7. JayVols

So, Hillary breaks the law....baaaaad.

Trump breaking the law.....baller.

I think they both fall under the former category.

8. JayVols

I think fl0at entered into a battle of wits with a Sicilian and got his feelings hurt.

That's just a theory.

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

What? What? WHAT?

10. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

He was just trying to help her wipe them clean with a rag again.

I can easily understand not voting for trump but I don't understand how with using the same logic and reasons finding Clinton a palatable option.

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I agree, both would be bad. I do not think Trump has them. Putin would be better off using them as leverage after she is elected (if she is)

We agree that what she did was Baaad. What consequence will Hillary be suffering; she has your vote and the vote of almost half if not more of the voting country.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
  12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

How it illegal for Trump to possess the info? He's under no obligation regarding possession, unless he carries a clearance that required him to sign over his right to disseminate such info.

If the info comes to me, it might be debatable because I'm a former clearance holder, but not to someone who isn't or isn't versed.

13. JayVols

She's not. That's the conundrum.

14. JayVols

Only because I honestly see the other option as being an even bigger shit show than Hillary. That's freaking depressing.

15. JayVols

I'm sure you know more than I do about the issue. However, how on God's green earth could Trump not know they were classified? It's the sole reason he would want the info if that whole scenario is true. There's no way he just found the info blowing down the street in front of Trump Tower. He would have actively pursued aquiring known classified info from a hostile gov't.

We're arguing hypotheticals here, but that scenario has been suggested and supported by a news article. Further, it has been implied that the aquiring of said classified info from a hostile gov't is not only ok, but the winning move for the coming election. I just find that a tad convoluted.

16. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Hillary is so hungry for the power that she should never have it. We're talking a battle axe who can't wait to unleash the inner sack of garbage that makes her above the law. The activist piece of trash that built dubious relationships ages ago, that got her blistered as First Lady and resolute in an effective spaying. She's the least trustworthy politician I know of, including Nixon.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't think it will be, but that's not exactly a ringing endorsement

18. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

He doesn't want the classified and couldn't care less. He could get those redacted. He just wants proof and more importantly, he wants the gaps regarding the foundation and its relationships to some huge contracts being awarded to donors. The TS stamp is plenty incriminating. The remainder is corruption of the highest order.

19. JayVols

I'm just not seeing any angle where that should be ok, under the scenario presented by TD.

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

So no consequences suffered for her actions.