Will Hillary Clinton Be Indicted?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by rbroyles, May 17, 2016.

1. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

We have threads regarding who will be the nominee of each party, but will HRC even be able to run as the Democratic Presidential contender?

During the Watergate Scandal, Nixon fired the Special Prosecutor. The Attorney General and the Assistant AG resigned in what was later called the Saturday Night Massacre. We are approaching a similar point in HRCc's investigation by the FBI. Despite the efforts by the media to obscure and minimize the truth, she appears to be guilty of massive influence peddling to foreign governments, systemic corruption, destroying evidence, lying under oath, and negligence with classified documents.

Both the Loretta Lynch Mob at DOJ and Obama's State Department are desperately trying to shield Hillary by hiding documents, losing documents, delaying release of documents, making deals with witnesses to keep quiet, and undermining the FBI at every turn. The FBI Director cannot sit on the fence much longer. He must act or lose his integrity. If he notifies Obama that he intends to indict, the President must choose between himself and HRC. If he fires the FBI Director, he will look like Nixon. The election is looming. In times past, Bill and Hillary have used their corrupted friends to shield them from justice. A Saturday Night Massacre would spell the end of credibility for HRC and Obama, just as Nixon's purge of truth-sayers nailed him. This amoral, treasonous, corrupt woman received millions of dollars from foreign governments while Secretary of State. This should not pass the smell test of a Clinton supporter with a clothes pin on his nose.

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

No.

President Obama won't pardon her, but he'll make this slink away, in the end.

Why start respecting or enforcing the law, now?

3. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Nah, she's bulletproof and bigger than the FBI at this point.

50 years ago, people thought pro wrestling was legitimate competition. We know now that it was always just theatrical performance with predetermined stories and so on...I think that American politics may not be so different....

4. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

No,....No.....No, you cannot mean it,......no, no, no,...........wrestling is real, I refuse to believe you.

5. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Well this sure has been an unexpected dud.

6. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I think at this point the expectation is that she'll get away with it because that's what has always happened with her and her "husband".... The hardcore Clinton supporters would continue to support them no matter what. No. Matter. What.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I would be indicted. She won't.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Hell I'd currently be in jail for securities fraud and self dealing

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

[youtube]BvTNyKIGXiI[/youtube]

10. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I didn't know they had me on video.

11. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

There's very few people in this country that wouldn't be in jail right now. Is she above the law? It's looking that way....

12. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Alright then, if most of you feel HRC is above the law, and that appears to be the consensus. No one has opined that she will be indicted. Why is this the case? How can she be so invulnerable, the wife of a former President who got caught literally with his pants down. The two of which have had questionable dealings in their history both pre-presidency and after. Nixon wasn't above the law in the end.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

The woman has rigged multiple primaries and everyone looks the other way. Go look at the videos on what went down in Nevada this weekend, then compare that to the coverage. She isn't getting indicted and she isn't losing this election. It's all rigged.

14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Don't you mean the Democratic Party rigged them for her.

15. y2korth

y2korth Contributor

Not just the democratic party. The status quo is there to perpetuate itself and, right now, she's the most likely option to do so. Status quo doesn't care about silly partisan affiliations. Those are just something to distract the sheep.

When you're king and you can divide your subjects and turn them against each other, you rule with impunity.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I see it more like y2k does. Don't take that as some sort of blind partisanship. Clearly the DNC is an instrument of control.

17. y2korth

y2korth Contributor

So who or what is the king here? And how can the king be overthrown?

Democrats and republicans/liberals and conservatives blaming each other won't do it. God knows we've tried that for long enough.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

There's a hierarchy. All we have to do is look up to see who to overthrow. Some don't want to see it or admit, because it doesn't mesh with their ideology, or in the DNC's case because they don't think they could stand on their own without it.

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I've stated for a long time that there's no major difference between the parties. It's all about power and control and we're all to happy to handle them over our control to them

20. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Now we are getting somewhere. Yes who is the "they", the "establishment", the "powers that be", the string pullers of the puppets? Is there such a group or are we just paranoid? Can anyone put names to these mysterious mystical masters of men (and women)?