Will Hillary Clinton Be Indicted?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by rbroyles, May 17, 2016.

1. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Where what should be OK? Buying the emails that she predictably had taken from her unsecured server? I'm not sure how that's illegal.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Is it legal for me to buy uranium 235 from someone that stole it?

3. JayVols

It's a situation that I'm not sure I can explain, but I'll just say that I think Trump would be that big of a disaster for this country that I would rather vote for Hillary. As I said, it's freaking depressing that these are the choices we have.

4. JayVols

Or any other stolen item for that matter.

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

You always have other options. You don't have to vote for one of two people.

6. JayVols

I have in the past, but the fact you pointed out doesn't change my statement about the general shittiness of where our politics are at this point.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Depends on what you know about it. There is an intent element to criminality. In using it to defend here, it's just a lie. She new she was avoiding the rules and there is absolutely intent in that. Comey has been involved in a lot of Clinton help over the years. Here he is again.

8. JayVols

And Trump is fully aware how the emails were aquired by a hostile gov't no less. In the scenario presented, that is.

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

It blows my mind that in a country of over 300 million people that these are our choices.

10. JayVols

100% agreement.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Look at the quality of human that now seeks office. The invasiveness of the press and the need to tell people what they want to hear and nothing else. Terrible job for the worst of people.

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator