11 Dallas Cops shot at protest

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Beechervol, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Hmmm, imagine that. One month after Sheriff Clarke went to the RNC and blustered about being at war with BLM, he now has one in Milwaukee. I see he's already making the talk show circuit blaming Democrats and liberals, i.e. anyone but himself, the grandstanding piece of shit that he is.

2. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

That's not BLM rioting in Milwaukee over a black policeman shooting a black man who was waiving a gun around. BLM is a peaceful, loving group.

This is just a bunch of kids having fun.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

That Milwaukee unrest is decades in the making

4. cotton

QFT.

Damned rich white Republicans have held down the masses for too long. Conservative, racist policies have crushed the poor and brown to the brink.

5. Unimane

Wait, you're not suggesting this happened in a vacuum, are you? And, this isn't necessarily a BLM thing, but we do have a rogue police chief advocating an antagonistic and confrontational attitude towards a civilian group when his job is to maintain the peace. If the BLM people say some really mean words that hurts his feelings, then he needs to suck it up and do his ****ing job.

Is it any wonder he's decided to also make his harangues on Twitter? It's the modern day soap box for morons.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  6. Unimane

Oh, no, don't worry. The saintly people of Wakesha County have worked very hard to maintain their separate enclave from the lesser peoples of Milwaukee County. I wouldn't dare besmirch their good names.

7. cotton

Burn the bastards!

8. cotton

And if he says some mean words that hurt BLM's feelings? Rise up! Fight the power! Beat those mother****ers down!

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Why would people who can afford to avoid crime ridden areas not do exactly that?

10. cotton

Racists.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

They're everywhere.

There are large swaths of Philly where all the previous inhabitants must have been racists.

12. Unimane

I know! It's almost as if they haven't spent decades trying to create the most segregated city I've ever seen in this country.

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Can't be. Doesn't happen north of Nashville.

14. cotton

They deserve to be pillaged and plundered. Purge, baby, purge!

15. Unimane

No, it's okay. It's never the fault of the conservative suburbanite. They've insulated and given themselves the moral authority to always blame others.

16. Unimane

Yes, keep those black people out.

17. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Pathetic. The northern suburbs are chock full of liberal douchebags.

18. cotton

And it can't be the fault of anyone rioting. What choice did they have but to turn over policecars and throw firebombs?

Those people can't be responsible for their own actions or their own situations. **** ******. It's his fault for living in the suburbs, anyway.

Edit: I don't understand that word filter, but I don't want to avoid it. It was a humorously pejorative term for a person of caucasion ancestry who often lives in the suburbs. It is also the second word in a two word description of brief type underwear of a specific color.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  19. Unimane

It's almost as if you don't live there and don't know what the **** it is you're talking about.

20. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Hey moron, I live in one now.