We just stepped on their faces with a hobnail boot!

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by A-Smith, Oct 1, 2016.

1. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

But we're 5-0 for the first time in a long ass time and I'll take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

I really enjoyed watching our coach cry on CBS. He's such a drama queen. Cut the shit Lyle.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Last time I went down there a guy stole my camera and I ran him down and reclaimed it

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Morning after and I'm still shaking my head in disbelief.

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Was crying because he rolled his ankle.

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

It sure looks like he does something to himself on that jump.

That said, I have taken to just pretending he isn't our coach, that this team is coached by Jauan Jennings. Jones is just the guy that runs around on the sidelines.

7. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

And dances in the locker room:

https://twitter.com/chucksmithnfl/status/782382533975605248/video/1

And BTW, the Hail Mary call was all Butch's idea

https://www.seccountry.com/tennessee/gut-check-why-butch-jones-changed-call-for-last-play

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I made that play call.

My wife made that play call.

My mother made that play call.

IP made that play call.

Hell, even Jenny D made that play call.

The only hard part about that play call was screaming at the kick returner to get his ass down on the ground so we had some time left to call that play.

Guy is acting like it was some genius call.

That is ok. We have Coach Jauan Jennings.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

An LSU fan tried to fight my grandfather. He did not realize that he had eight male relatives, all of an appropriate fightin' age sitting with him. Dude left and didn't come back. Have never cared for the Tigers since then.

As far as UGA, I don't think I've ever been to a game against those douches where I haven't come across three guys I'd like to beat to death with a tire iron. Can you bring tire irons into the stadium?

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Short pass and laterals. Give me a break. Hail Mary was the only option.

11. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Leave it up to butch to try and spin it like it was some masterful move. He really upsets me.

12. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Yeah. If you're at a yardline where your Qb can get it there, you throw the Hail Mary.

(BTW, it was a strong throw by Dobbs. Not too much of a rainbow. I think that helped. Made timing the jump a bit more difficult.)

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

We have debord. I firmly believe laterals were on the table.

14. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I just don't care this morning. Let him spin it. He's our coach and he's here for awhile. One thing that has kind of surprised me in watching the celebrations and whatnot is that the players seem to like (or at least tolerate) the guy. I saw several seek him out and go up and give him a hug yesterday.

15. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Yeah, I hear you.That's always a risk when you have a guy that cut his football teeth before the forward path was legalized.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

That's probably a mandate.

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

When Eason hit his pass the Stadium exploded like I have never felt before. It was as if the Stadium itself lifted off the ground by a foot or more. You felt it to your core. Then when Dobbs hit his, there was immediate silence from Georgia fans as ours erupted. They could not leave fast enough. The only sound echoing through the Stadium and ramp ways was the sweet sound of "Rocky Top".

18. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Hell, if I were a player yesterday I'd have hugged everybody wearing orange.

19. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

This is inaccurate. We could have snapped the ball directly to Jennings and he'd have scored while breaking 62 tackles and injuring a half dozen Georgia defenders.

20. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I feel you. Now add in a medical condition that causes you to feel as exhausted as someone post grand mal seizure after the adrenaline crash & you have how I felt.