We just stepped on their faces with a hobnail boot!

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by A-Smith, Oct 1, 2016.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Would've gone some of their cheerleaders pregnant, too.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Sent a rabid UGA fan I coached with in the early 2000s some memes from the game trolling him last night. The guy even named his black lab, Georgia. He deserved all the rinning possible not only because of his UGA fandom, but also because he now coaches at the school that gave us Mack Crowder....

Anyway, he said he was for UT becsuse they fired a really good guy that averaged 10 wins/year & UGA fans begging for Richt to be fired deserved it. Even He was trolling his family in Georgia. Haha

3. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

I'm all about letting everyone celebrate but waking up and reading "I had a feeling" about a situation where he really had no other viable option just pissed me off. I have no context where that quote is coming, I'm just going from the article but if he said it in a joking way and I'm wrong, I'll apologize.

4. JayVols

Me, Volguy & another buddy (you've met him at our tailgates I'm sure), about fought every single Ohio State fan, who remain the most ridiculously obnoxious fans I've ever encountered....by far, at the '96 Citrus Bowl. That game is my favorite UT game, but last night is now up there as well.

Only difference is I was in my mid 20s & I about fought a 78 year old OSU fan. He deserved a curb stomping. I was a healthy, good sized boy then.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
  5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Pretty awesome to have UGA lead the whole game, lose the lead, probably accept defeat when Foreman made that pick, then reclaim the lead in dramatic fashion, which all but assured victory, then lose on the very last play. You couldn't set it up any better to give them the ultimate rollercoaster of emotions to end in sadness. Love that it happened to UGA.

6. JayVols

7. JayVols

If you strap them to your leg inside your pants, sure. Why not?

8. JayVols

Me too.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

That game had so many exciting plays I had forgotten about Kamara reaching behind him to plant the hand and regain his balance.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Also Josh Smith had a hell of a catch.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

And is it just me or was every time Kamara was tackled it was by his helmet or his collar?

12. JayVols

Not to mention the helmet to helmet hit on Dobbs the play befor he threw the late pick.

And there was a block in the back on UGA's last kickoff return.

13. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

They seemed clear head to head.

14. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Yes.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's 2001 in reverse. We now have the Dobbnail boot

16. There was an epicly douchey bro in one section over for me near the south end zone (the one where Jennings made the catch). At halftime this dude was dancing to really terrible dubstep music that was blaring over the speakers. When TN came back out he stopped dancing to double flip the bird to the entire team, despite the fact that he was nowhere near them. He would also stand up and bark like a diseased bulldog every time Georgia made a first down.

Watching that douche eat shit after Jennings caught the ball right in front of him was the best sight of my night.

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Honestly, I think this was even worse. But I was at that game and it was the most let down I think I've ever been from football.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He gets really low when he runs.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I was there too. 16 year old me was dejected and didn't say a word on the 3 hour trip home

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Could probably sell a bunch of DVDs of guys like that reacting to the game.