Ending of Butch's press conference

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NEW COACH, Sep 25, 2017.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

The majority of players in that locker room hate his ****ing guts.

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

And wants to win is the weakest comment in the history of Sports. Of course he wants to win. Everyone does.

He just has no damn clue how to do it.

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

He still does press conferences?

4. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Based on my source, this is 100% accurate.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Now is the time to tune in, there's going to be a meltdown

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Thanks for joining the board Alex Jones.

7. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

I thought it was Sab reincarnated for the 7th time

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Butch taking responsibility is saying he wanted to run on the goal line but Larry Scott called a pass. It's saying Quentin Dormady checked to a pass.

Him standing up for his players is not doing anything about a hit piece on Ethan Wolf, a senior he recruited, then losing his mind when Jimmy Hyams embarrasses Butch in public.

9. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

And if this is true, do we just see them say **** it on Saturday hoping that the limp [penis] gets fired?

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I doubt it. There's too many guys from Georgia on this team. They want to beat UGA.

11. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

He was the source on Ethan Wolf.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

For ther sake, I hope they always try to win. That's the major failure of Butch: not playing to win.

13. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Yeah, Butch stole the play not to lose gameplan from Fulmer.

14. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Nah. Butch is 500x worse than Fulmer.

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Didn't brag about Twitter followers and we all know Sab can't hold his tongue on that. Would be his reasoning as to why he is right and more informed.

16. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Never claimed he was equal to Fulmer. I agree he's at least that much worse. Just meant he stole that mentality from Fulmer.

17. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

He didn't steal it from Fulmer. It's engrained in his deficient DNA

18. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I don’t even think Fulmer took that mentality nearly as far.

19. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

There it is. And here we are.

20. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

My dad was a huge Vol fan. He cared. He wanted to win. But he would have been an awful football coach at UT as well.

You're right. Butch can't win.....because he's a cliche' spouting used car salesman that is more concerned talking a talk he thinks makes him sound smart rather than walk the walk of a competent football coach in an attempt to hang on to the idiots in our fan base that would approve of Butch slapping your momma because VFL and all that bullshit.. People are finally fed up with his con man schtick. Took long enough. If you think we've just started banging on Butch this year, you're sorely mistaken. I knew he made it here by being a bullshitter instead of a competent coach from the first press conference.

Want to shut me up? Prove to me why he is a competent coach that deserves to have ever stepped foot in the UT AD. Until then, I'll do my thing based on reality and results not sunshine, rainbows, puppy dogs and equating not cheering for a shitty coach as not being a true fan. That rah-rah/blind allegiance shit ain't gonna fly around here. Savvy?