Percent chance we get Gruden?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by A-Smith, Oct 12, 2017.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I have a resignation letter.

Tenacious D likes this.
  2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Denied. Bigly.

3. Vespid

Vespid Member

Tenny, just want to say that you were correct back in 2012 concerning UT getting Gruden. It's a shame that the powers screwed all of us over and the results was five years of pain. I lost $100 dollars back then and I know you guys here took a bunch of @#*#& from uninformed posters at various sites. Five terrible football years that we will never get back, but all is well now and the best is yet to come for Tennessee football.

Tenacious D and A-Smith like this.
  4. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

We're here now, stay out of the rearview for a while.

_Crew_ likes this.
  5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Thank you, but I was wrong in 2012 and deserved every ounce of flak that I rightfully received. This doesn't change that.

That Tennessee will soon be great again is all that I, or anyone else here, ever wanted or cared about. Both the mechanics and optics of however it unfolded, including whoever would be praised or blamed, were of complete unimportance to me then, as they are now.

But legit, thanks. I appreciate it.

6. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

My mailman just pulls up the driveway.

7. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Go on...this sounds like the start of something very interesting, but either a Gruden related reveal or a NYY fantasy.

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

You definitely were not wrong in 2012. Like you said the best part right now is Tennessee is going to be Tennessee again.

9. cpninja

cpninja Member

You all are saying Tennessee is going to be Tennessee again but I’ve only been watching since 2008...I’m gonna be totally lost pulling for a team that doesn’t have to fight for bowl eligibility every year. Can’t wait.

zehr27 likes this.
  10. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

When the mailman has a package too large, they pull into the driveway and blow the horn, so that rules NYY out.

lylsmorr likes this.
  11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

My sons have never known UT to be anything other than 5-7 or 8-4. No SEC championships. No BCS bowls.

The sun is about to rise and disinfect the rot that has been on our program for 10+ years, and it will be incredible.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I have the decade of dominance dvd. I watch with my boys a lot.

thagodfather likes this.
  13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You poor soul.

Here's what Tennessee looks like, in all its glory

FB_IMG_1510763399752.jpg

Oldvol75 likes this.
  14. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

What would possess someone to start following in '08 and think " this is some good shit" and continue following it through the Dooley and Jones years?

15. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I love that NYY is in his "receiver" position in this picture.

Tenacious D, InVolNerable and reVOLt like this.
  16. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Also, why is the black guy the only one with a [uck fay]ed up shirt? Racist cops, imo.

17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Coming full circle(half circle?), I would now be mildly shocked if we do not land Jon Gruden. I'm at 95%.

18. cpninja

cpninja Member

I’m a masochist

19. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

20. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run