The Indy Talks To Himself (NBA) Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I like the matchup with Cliff Robinson in the lineup. Obviously some don't. Only 1 side is flipping out. Arguing a 63 win team couldn't hold the jock of a team that just lost to the Pelicans is exactly what a 4th grader may think. One of Y'all said this Philly team kills Dr J Philly team, yet want to talk about message board credibility. Hilarious

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Nobody's flipping out.

3. Ssmiff

Yeah well I'm an insane, silly, indefensible retard because I say a team matches up well defensively with GS. Same Blazers team that beat the Bulls, Celtics, Jazz, spurs, Lakers, and Detroit. They were a really good team with few big names who could play with anybody.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

That's how some talk

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I’d love to see fake tough guy Draymond Green pull his antics against a Charles Oakley.

6. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Weren’t you just talking about other people whining? Something about “dish it out and take it”? Haha

7. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Can I get a Celtics Rockets final?

8. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I'd like to see Charles Oakley try to keep up with Green on the court after he grabs a rebound.

NashVol11 likes this.
  9. GahLee

Probably not. Gonna be Cavs and Warriors again, and the Warriors will once again win it all.

10. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I agree on Cavs. I think the Rockets can give the Warriors a series.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

What the heck happened to the Raptors? Or is Cleveland just getting hot?

12. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I think this is the Rockets year. Being able to have CP3 run your B squad offense is unfair.

13. GahLee

I do too, but Warriors talent is just too much.

14. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I think Toronto is the type of team that is steady and built for the regular season, but not explosive or talented enough for the playoffs against a team that can elevate their performance with a player like LeBron.

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Hard to get a rebound when you’re on your ass or slung into row 4. Especially after he plays his fake ass tough guy routine for one play.

16. GahLee

This isn't a tables, ladders and chairs match. You can't do that for 7 games.

17. NashVol11

Be more dramatic. You still have to play basketball.

Kendrick Perkins is a mean SOB too, that’s not going to make the Warriors lose.

18. Ssmiff

that was a nasty fade from behind the backboard. Even with the 4 steps, what a shot.

19. NashVol11

Part of it is that one of their major strengths is the depth of their bench, which matters much less in the playoffs. Part of it is that they default back to Lowry-DeRozan hero ball when they faced adversity, and those guys aren’t good enough to beat superstars doing that

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Of course you can. Glad you [unt cay]s take this personally.