POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Obama had me pissed twice, once was his "you didn't build that" dumbassery and the other his "make a bill" speech.

tvolsfan, Beechervol and zehr27 like this.
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Because of what you read, and what connections you make. Do you know what put the WAPO journalist on the Saudi black list, keeping him from visiting the kingdom and thus the reason he was having to meet at the Saudi consulate in Turkey in the first place?
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-criticising-us-president-elect-a7456956.html

3. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Yep, and this ramping insane tribalism magnifies the danger.

kmf600 likes this.
  4. IP

IP Super Moderator

The you didn't build that outrage is so ridiculous. You were born in a nation already developed and prospering. We all stand on the shoulders and backs of who came before us.

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I watched and heard it, he was sick of the guardian putting their phones up in his face, he pushed it out of his face, they scuffed, congressman kicked his little [itch bay] ass, guess that phone doesn't protect people the way they thought.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Did they go to work for me, make payments on my equipment and invest my money wisely?

7. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

When things needed to go to fighting, they always did when I was in my teens to late 20s

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

He didn't say you do nothing. He specifically talked about roads and infrastructure, and the nation itself.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Did you call for impeachment?

10. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I'll retort, not sure if it's really what I think it means, but, you think the guardian reporter sticks his phone in this particular Congressman's face again? Or does he respect his personal space now? Life's little lessons.

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Except that’s not what happened, as indicated by the Fox News reporters eye witness account.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

You watched it? There was no video. Were
    You there?

13. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

You're going to tell me he didn't have his phone up in the congressman's space? How did the congressman get his hands on the p

14. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Anybody who thinks fist fighting is an acceptable way to handle disputes is, quite simply, a [uck fay]ing idiot. And I say that as somebody who has been in fist fights, and is able to look back on it as me being a [uck fay]ing idiot.

15. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Go on YouTube, they have videos. I'm talking about videos of the interviews, like the video Dooz posted. I didn't watch Doozs video, because I've seen a couple already

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Guess you’ve never seen a reporter interview somebody before. You should check it out sometime.

17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Did you learn anything from your fights?

18. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Seen bunches of dickhead reporters try to get a rise out of lots of prople

19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Yes.

You can go to jail. And going to jail sucks. I’d rather go home.

Thus, my fighting days came to an end.

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Kind of wish fist-fighting and dueling were still legal. We'd live in a more civilized society, IMO.

Volst53 likes this.