OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

What the ever loving [uck fay]?

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

3. CardinalVol

Like everything else, it's been a tad bit overblown, but just one more thing to have to monitor.

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Good thing my stove has a lock button on it.

[uck fay] you momo

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

6. CardinalVol

I don't think anyone would be against it.

My wife is about as level headed of a mom as they come, and this one even freaked her out as my son watches a lot of minecraft videos on youtube. We've told him he's cutoff for a bit.

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Yeah, my wife freaked out. Our son loves to watch Minecraft and Smash Brothers videos.

The one thing we have going for us is that if that creepy looking face popped up on the screen, my son would nope out so quick he wouldn't hear anything it said.

8. CardinalVol

Same with ours. Still pisses you off though.

9. CardinalVol

There's some hacker out there that could probably make a ton of money if he could track this guy down.

10. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

If climate change calls for curbing population growth, I say we start with these kind of people that prey on children.

11. CardinalVol

If we are looking at places to begin to come together, taking out this SOB seems like a good one.

12. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I don't know. Seems like this would be the kind of guy we should support, so the children would off themselves before reproducing.

13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Meh. Give the kids a chance. No room for [uck fay]-ups like the momo creator

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Just had a talk with my girls about it. Thankfully they had not heard of it and now know to stay far far away from those videos.

15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Im sure you are familiar with the 12 year old girls and Slenderman killings

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Yep, same MO

17. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

My kids school sent an email about it today (elementary). I hadn't heard about it before.

18. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

That momo shit is incomprehensible evil. Swift death is the only resolution.

justingroves likes this.
  19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Srsly we can send people to the moon. N korea can send a man to the sun, but we cant find who did this?

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

so no one has actually seen this momo video or taken screen shots of it. could be a fake outrage and a hoax.