POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

If there were no conspiracy, why all the lies (10:45)...

2. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

It's all conspiracy now.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Explain.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes. They commit violent crimes at a much lower rate than the population at large. We just went in a circle.

If your position is that even one murder committed by a group of millions is unacceptable, I agree. If your position is that, therefore these people are all murderous and must be treated as murderers, I disagree.

5. GahLee

This entire thing is one massive conspiracy. Well beyond anything I have ever entertained or thought to really question. The fact that it was peddled by the MSM adds a new twist to conspiracy theories, as they are usually laughed in to oblivion by MSM.

warhammer likes this.
  6. GahLee

My position is that one is too many and couple that with our inability to properly vet them and unwillingness to stop them from entering.

7. GahLee

Is anyone following Mike Cernovich and The Miami Herald's work trying to unseal the Epstein court records?

8. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

VolDad likes this.
  9. Tenacious D

I may be less likely to commit a crime than you, but that doesn’t validate my lawless decision to break into your home.

10. Tenacious D

How? How exactly did he feed off of this Russian trolling based on race?

11. Tenacious D

You sure this is what he said, TennTra?

When’s the last time you watched the video?

What’s the difference between:
    “They’re rapists”
    And
    “Their rapists”

12. Tenacious D

It’s long-settled fact that the Constitution is a gang rapist.

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Russia is getting everything they wanted out of the 2016 election. Every, single, thing. It is why they hacked, attacked and coerced both sides of the aisle.

14. Tenacious D

How many murders by illegal immigrants could has been avoided had not illegally entered or been allowed to illegal remain?

Zero, IP.

Is “zero” murders better than “more than zero”?

15. Tenacious D

Well, NA, and you’ll appreciate this, given your line of work....

It’s the Dems who claim that the Russians hacked their servers and stole their emails.

It’s also the Dems who have continuously and still to this day refused to turn their server over to the FBI, so as to investigate and definitively prove who hacked it.

Wikileaks has repeatedly said that they did not receive the hacked emails from Russia.

We could always give Julian Assange safe transit to / from the US, so as to allow him to testify to Congress about where he got the hacked emails.

Can you think of any good reason why the Dems wouldn’t allow the FBI to examine their hacked server, and to corroborate their claims of Russian hacking and even more election interference? One reason?

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

it is years old and not accurate to the present. I have admitted when I am wrong, so "incapable" is not accurate.

17. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

That was a copy paste and I considered your point.

I decided that they are bringing their rapists doesn’t make sense. But trying to make sense of it is probably a mistake.

I’m fine changing it to their. Point still stands. That last sentence, delivered in that way, clearly suggests that the ‘good guys’ are few and far between.

18. TennTradition

I would imagine at least one could have been avoided, TD.

19. TennTradition

Here’s an answer, but maybe not my best one. I think there are several ways I could answer this, each with merit and it’s own problems.

I became concerned when that Trump might actually win the election for two reasons. The first was you and your posts here. But the one that really pushed me over the edge was how many people (family, family friends, etc) posted in the run-up to the election how they had just voted for the first time ever. These people we’re not 18, or even in their 20s.

Not all - but many of these same people - were getting whipped into a frenzy with these anti-Obama (with racial jokes or references), anti-Muslim, and anti-immigrant memes/posts on Facebook. Sharing, commenting, etc. I don’t know how many were generated by Russian trolls, but the theme of the posts was very similar to the theme of the posts that were eventually outed as Russian troll bait.

Trump’s insinuations, use of key phrases, and unwillingness or stubbornness to disown advocates of questionable repute (his white supremecist supporters for example) validated a particular kind of darkness inside a portion of his base. He fed off of the climate.

20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I will not fall into the Dems orchestrated their own hacking of their own servers, if that is what you are insinuating (I will be honest, debating you on this stuff can get a bit hard and, frankly, frustrating, because you are often vague and utterly sarcastic in everything!).

That said, multiple intelligence agencies across several countries have all said that Russia has attacked, hacked (or attempted to hack) and fake news'd not just our elections, but all free elections across Europe as well. It isn't up to debate, and they are getting everything they want. USA is withdrawing from its allies, Europe is in the midst of an existential crisis, and Russia is sitting there smiling.