OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I did not do a good job of putting a state on that - but it was Midland, MI.

I have not seen the Permian Panthers play - but I have spent an inordinate amount of time modeling the oil and gas production around them.

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

btw was having a conversation about various things yesterday and the game at Bama came up. That was the epilepsy light show game and after discussions in regards to a few guys who went, we concluded they were [uck fay]ed up for a few days to a few weeks from it. From no sleep to seeing lights in their sleep to restlessness to flat out isolated themselves for a week or so and had nothing to do with the loss as a couple are just football fans who went.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

They should file lawsuits.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

And part of the suit should be the immediate termination of Nick Saban.

justingroves and NorrisAlan like this.
  5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And promotion of a good caretaker for the program.

IP likes this.
  6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Agreed, but I believe in the system of law and order they refer to it as execution.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Redo the lights under the watchful gaze of a new caretaker, bulb by bulb.

8. CardinalVol

I have my door closed and a note on it that says "Client Meeting" because I'm getting ready for a relatively important meeting at 9. And what does one of the bookkeepers do? Just barges right in like there is nothing there.

Drives me nuts.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Time to start setting traps. Bucket of confetti. Plastic wrap at head level. Punji stick. Maybe rent a tiger, and put anchovy oil on their shoes.

10. CardinalVol

I'm not opposed to any of these.

Perhaps ever the hot iron on the door handle from Home Alone or the electric current from Peter Rabbit.

IP likes this.
  11. Ssmiff

Speaking of traps we must have the Rambo of mice or rat in the garage wreaking havoc. Found one mouse bludgeoned and boody on the floor. Traps kicked over. Huge footprints.
    huge terds. Tapped my AC condensation return tube with his teeth from AC to get water which led to a drip on new ceiling and ruined several cornhole bags. But no sight of him in live action

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You may have a fox

13. Ssmiff

There has been a fox who lives in woods behind us for years but this is a big rodent. Its still leaving mouse poo, but double the normal size of droppings

14. CardinalVol

Walked out front this morning and saw that our outside cat had left us 2 moles as presents. I was down proud of him and hope he keeps up the good work.

15. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Get a couple of five gallon buckets

Wire across the middle with something 5 to 6 inches that will spin easy. Bait with peanut butter.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I used a soda can with a hole punched in the bottom. Gotta pull off the tab though.

Volst53 likes this.
  17. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Change it to "Masturbating, please knock first," and see what happens.

kptvol, IP and CardinalVol like this.
  18. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I'm sick and [uck fay]ing tired of peacocks screaming all night. Shit. [uck fay]

justingroves likes this.
  19. IP

IP Super Moderator

what do they taste like?

warhammer likes this.
  20. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

My wife and I were out talking to our neighbor over the fence, her last name happens to be Peacock. We started talking about how they're getting out of control. We start talking about thinning them out, at the time I would shoot my bow in the back yard range I had set up. So I say, I wonder what a peacock tastes like. My neighbor says, you ever want to know what a Peacock tastes like, you come ask me. My wife hasn't let me talk to her over the fence since then.