The Butch Jones Doomsday Clock is now the Jeremy Pruitt Doomsday Clock

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Sep 24, 2016.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Who is saying that?

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I agree and you can't say stupid shit like what Pruitt said.

3. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Not naming an individual. Just pointing out the lack of a reasonable excuse for the loss and Pruitt being our HC

4. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

its fair to think he could win. It’s expected to hope he would. It’s a stretch to think he will. I don’t want to be negative but it’s hard with these years of buffoonery

5. doolmeonce

doolmeonce Member

He’s done accomplishing anything of significance in Knoxville. Maybe he learns and succeeds elsewhere, but he’s shown no improvement in 3 years and relies on worse excuses than the last two ass holes. The defense plays a decent quarter or a half, then shits the bed. Offense has never had an identity. Yeah. jG is terrible. I guess the idea is plan around shitty QBs? Helton caught a lot of flack but it doesn’t look much different. We all knew we were going to get run tonight. By a first year coach with a shit roster. Never felt that way with the last two coaches. Think about that.

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Letting yourself get to the brink of losing your chance at being a big time coach and losing an entire fan base by clinging to JG as your QB for multiple years is the single stupidest thing I've ever seen from a coach and I've seen the Big Orange Dog, Opportunity is Nowhere, infallible offense, Volympics and the turnover trash can. The worst part is to see the end and know it won't end for a while until the bottom has been reached.

7. chef65

chef65 Contributor

let’s get to the bottom this year. I feel like a broken record rooting for losses again but the best we can hope for is a decisive Vandy victory.

8. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

If Pruitt is legitimately here for another 2 years or so and this is what we have to look forward to then I genuinely feel awful for Harrison Bailey.

Memtownvol likes this.
  9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

utvol0427, A-Smith and Duckman like this.
  10. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

AP says UT is Freeze dream job.

Memtownvol likes this.
  11. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Never happening, he has never been affiliated with Alabama

12. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

I’m a Pruitt guy, but he needs to work on explaining his reasoning for what transpires.

13. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

He’s a scumbag who would win A LOT of games here.

Memtownvol and TDVol1989 like this.
  14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Freeze can go [uck fay] off.

warhammer, NorrisAlan and zehr27 like this.
  15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Ole Miss was his dream job too, when he was holding Oher's recruiting hostage. I can deal with some shady guys, but Freeze is a God awful human being who rode 2 wins over Saban to coaching Mt Rushmore.

He's going to win a few games then leave you in a crater of sanctions and scholarship reductions.

SetVol13 and Tar Volon like this.
  16. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

My standards have deteriorated but I can’t handle Freeze after reading the Briarcrest stuff

utvol0427 and Tar Volon like this.
  17. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I’ve put up with Dooley, Jones, and Pruitt, and Freeze might be the thing that makes me stop watching.

justingroves likes this.
  18. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Two wins over Saban is a big deal. And we’re already in a crater of incompetence and apathy going on 15 or so years. This program is about to die anyway. And Jeremy Pruitt isn’t a good person either FWIW.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's a sorry piece of shit that will say and do anything to get the next job on top of being a perverted sick [uck fay]

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Pruitt is a redneck from north Alabama, of course he's not a great guy but he's not the complete waste of space Freeze is