POLITICS The Biden Transition

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Unimane, Nov 24, 2020.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I do not believe that humans will ever, ever, allow themselves to be judged, juried or executed by anything other than humans.

As such, the entire criminal justice system, from the bottom up, is not automata. The rest is.

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yes, it is pretty easy to understand and also demonstrates why liberals can never have nice things as we will, inevitably, step on our [Richards]. Imagine how the lefties will "keep Biden in check", as they are always saying, on real compromise, which will be inevitable, instead of failing to understand math. My greatest concern is, always under a Democratic leader, two years of infighting and losses at the mid-term because they don't understand compromise isn't necessarily selling out.

IP likes this.
  3. IP

IP Super Moderator

In a republic, sure. but what about an autocracy like china?

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

yep, already starting.

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Exactly. And, here you go. 120,000, and growing, likes from a congresswoman in his own party before he takes office. All for a pretty disingenuous argument.

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And this pandemic has sped up the change over, I believe.

gcbvol likes this.
  7. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

100%. It's why we need more of Andrew Yang. He is all over this and speaks to it in a way that resonates across ideologies.

ptclaus98, utvol0427 and NorrisAlan like this.
  8. fl0at_

Depends on who wins the game of globalism. I tend to favor the best balance between freedom and government.

9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Germany

10. fl0at_

They made a pretty strategic error with COVID vaccines for the EU.

11. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Remember the good old days when incoming Bush staffers arrived to find all the “W”’s removed from their computer keyboards, and how they thought that was so low rent?? I can only imagine what outgoing Trump staffers have in store for the Biden folks...

TennTradition likes this.
  12. NorrisAlan

Trump probably carved his name into the Resolute desk.

Savage Orange likes this.
  13. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I could see him eating a big pot of refried beans and just farting up the Oval Office something fierce right before leaving...

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I know what you are saying about his pettiness. I actuality think the new President has his choices from a selection of former Presidents desk, rugs, decor, etc. and the Oval Office will all be cleaned and switched while he is being inaugurated.

15. fl0at_

Over/Under on Trump leaving a letter?

Over/Under on the letter saying "I won."

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

A letter HE wrote? lol

17. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

I can see a big "I WON!" in sharpie.

18. NorrisAlan

"Congratulations, Mr. 'President'. We all know that I won the election, but it was stolen. I won a record election in 2016, many people didn't know that, nor did they expect it! I won even bigger in 2020, with 76 million voting for me, most ever for a sitting President! And I won, because when the polls closed in November, I was leading in all the states, big wins, so much winning! The there were dumps, big fat dumps. And trust me, no one knows about dumps like me, believe me. So, enjoy the Office while you can, I am winning in 2024, going to win bigly, again! And I took the bust of Abraham Lincoln, so there."

19. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

It’s gonna be on the refrigerator with those magnetic letters like my nieces play with

NorrisAlan likes this.
  20. emainvol

emainvol Administrator