23-24 Season

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Jul 2, 2023.

1. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Looked bad. The Awaka one also looked almost as bad imo and he played the next day. But obviously probably shouldn’t have since he’s sitting now.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

3. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

I didn’t get to watch last night, but if nothing else I guess it was solidified that DK is the guy, offensively, that we desperately needed the last couple years. Now hopefully he isn’t out half the damn season.

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I can't imagine a rolled ankle is going to keep him out for excessively long.

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

hope not. Son did same thing ended up fractured fibula. Been out 6 weeks and just starting slow jogging

6. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

I’m gonna assume Knecht is not a walking danger to society, injury wise, like you and your family.

CardinalVol likes this.
  7. Ssmiff

i played flag, basketball and softball until i was 45. It’s easy to stay uninjured when you aren’t doing anything. I had/have an addiction to competing

8. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

Hey that’s awesome. Just don’t get too close to me. I need to work.

justingroves likes this.
  9. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

I bet Indy says this every time he logs onto this message board.

justingroves likes this.
  10. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

I’ll say this. If I have to endure a shitty game, it’s nice to be able watch Knecht just go off. He went off in that second half unlike any Tennessee player I can remember in a long time.

11. Ssmiff

that was just crazy. They could not stop him and Barnes just gave him the ball and told everyone to get away. Fans were in disbelief

12. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

He was scoring at the hoop with 3 people surrounding him

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

So was first half as bad as advertised? I thankfully forgot there was a game until about 8:30.

14. Ssmiff

worse I’ve seen in a long time. We scored 39. Gave up 61 and they did whatever they wanted. Either dumped down low to early post at the rim or high pick and roll and kick to spot up and they didn’t miss many.

SetVol13 and IP like this.
  15. Ssmiff

he’s a first round pick now.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Worse than advertised. Nothing redeeming about it. Like Ssmiff said, no defense whatsoever. This wasn't a bunch of BS shots. They were wide ass open.

17. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

They also gave Bacot way less resistance than was given to Edey or Dickinson. The absolute worst performance by a UT team since 101-40.

18. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Put in Nico

VOLinDAWGland and Ssmiff like this.
  19. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

So did our players.

VOLinDAWGland likes this.
  20. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

I'll have to give the second half a watch. Turned it off in the first half as it looked like one those games.