OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Black slice looks way too big.

zehr27, warhammer and NorrisAlan like this.
  2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Symptoms: x, y, z

webMD: cancer

zehr27 likes this.
  3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Pediatrician says no nodule in sight. Unreal misdiagnosis for a kid on the verge of panic attack.
    I’ll be there tomorrow and bringing hell with me. Can’t explain how livid I am. Pediatrician said zero doubt it triggered the major attack.

zehr27 likes this.
  4. Ssmiff

Btw pediatrician was all about cbd before any other meds

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

My biggest problem is people think I hate everything, when in reality I just hate stupidity and I can’t help it if what you planned is stupid.

Todays example is having 5th graders sing at the airport where the only people that care about this are the parents that are completely blocking the path of travelers trying to get to security.

justingroves and utvol0427 like this.
  6. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I mean, the longer I live, the bigger the piece of “everything” that is also “stupid”, gets

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

My wife tells me all the time that I hate everything and I have to tell her I just hate stupid shit. Then she tells me I think everything is stupid.

emainvol and CardinalVol like this.
  9. CardinalVol

Yup.

10. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

The self-loathing must be palpable.

11. Ssmiff

I’ve become somewhat of a recluse the last couple of years. Don’t like to go out to restaurants much anymore. Part of that is dropping $$ everytime. Last concert wife made me go to I stood still for 30 minutes watching warmup band and had enough so went to car and slept. Haven’t been to a bar in awhile.

12. CardinalVol

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

14. CardinalVol

You get to 100, no one can say a word about your habits that got you there.

justingroves likes this.
  15. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'm on her same plan and 100 doesn't feel like it's in the cards for me.

16. Ssmiff

Firstborn is 24 today. He was early, tiny and leg bent like it’s been behind his neck for months. I was a new dad and terrified. Then they had to put him under the heater for a couple of days, which is interesting in that his nickname is the polar bear due to him playing in cold ocean water that nobody else on the beach dares to try.
    I’m officially naming him top 10 best beautiful, inside and out, autistic people in the universe. Conversations are minimal, but ask him about NFL players/teams, skill of portal players or where every Preds player from the last 10 years is today…just sit back and wait to be inundated with data.

Attached Files:

emainvol, VolDad and NorrisAlan like this.
  17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Looks like he got his looks from Momma, cause I know you don't look that good

18. Ssmiff

mos def. She’s all dark features and I’m Wales blood.

19. CardinalVol

It pisses me off to no end how ungrateful some people can be when people help them.

justingroves likes this.
  20. Customtaco

Customtaco Member

It's a struggle, when you are part of a organization that helps the needy you are always going to see people that are ungrateful, take advantage of your generosity but I just remember those few that are so grateful for your help.