Lady Vols

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Nov 10, 2021.

1. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

My mamaw and papaw only have 9 of their horse spots rented out and Kelly has 3 of them. I wish y'all would cool it.

Poppa T likes this.
  2. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I am interpreting “y’all” to mean “the Lady Vols” and “cool it” to mean “stop losing basketball games,” in which case I agree.

3. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

She’ll still be able to afford it after she’s fired thanks to the buyout.

SetVol13 likes this.
  4. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I was watching the @ Miss St.game yesterday. It was boring. We were losing by 7 or 8? I took an old man sitting up power nap at half.

Woke up and we were 10 points ahead and ended up winning. I guess I slept through the good part?

5. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

Last part of the schedule looks like it could be tough.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Saw they are playing SC tonight.

What's their worst home loss ever? Cause it's probably in jeopardy.

7. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Turned game on at beginning of 2Q. Was pleasantly surprised.

End of 1 half. UT: 28, UsC: 25.

8. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

South Carolina with a lot of easy misses, but, to our credit, we've played hard. I get the sense Carolina will turn the screws in the third quarter and we are about tapped out on energy. Lots of nervous, frenetic energy spent and dragging bodies at the end of the half.

9. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I think I just heard a stat that we took 42 shots, UsC only took 30? And UsC had the higher FG%?

UsC is undefeated for a reason, I reackon.

10. Unimane

The SC defense is really, really good. Lots of athletes. We got a lot of offensive boards. I don't expect this to continue after an ass chewing the Gamecocks will get in the locker room. I still anticipate a 25 point loss and a blitz here in the third quarter.

11. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

We are not very deep, either. Are we? Relatively speaking

12. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

We held off the anticipated 3Q blitz. Only scored 3 pts more than us.

The wife walked into room at half saw we were up so ...

Most I've watched in quite some time. I think I fell asleep last time I had a WBB game on.

13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I don’t know how you do this to yourselves. Like Ben affleck hitting himself in his shins. There is zero chance they pull this out and will play the 4th scared

14. Unimane

South Carolina has been allowed to foul with impunity.

15. Unimane

#15 for UT is a horrible player.

16. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I don't get all worked up. And I don't gamble on the Vols. If we win. Awesome. If we lose. Bummer.

I have watched kids/grandkids play sports (girls and boys). It ain't no thing.

17. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I have not been impressed.

18. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Well we only lost by 11.

I assume that is what they mean by "moral victory".

19. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

I’m worried about a letdown at Vandy. Happens all the time the next game after a team pushes hard to try to score a major upset but comes up short. And Vandy is must win.

20. Unimane

I respect the Lady Vols effort tonight. They played hard and so I stuck with the game. The talent and coaching disparity was evident. The Gamecocks athleticism and talent forced rushed and bad decisions from the Lady Vols when it mattered. They just aren't winning anything with Harper.