Elon Musk is in “Bonkersland”?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, May 25, 2018.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Fits with the algorithm I'm getting in my Twitter feed, an avalanche of right wing sites and voices. I've even muted some of them and they'll still show up.

As always, though, the "America is doomed" themes are dumb. How fragile do people think this nation is?

2. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Considering we’re a mass majority of fat asses with a huge up tick in mental disorders, pretty fragile.

Then add the cluster [uck fay] of almost 200 trillion unfounded liabilities. There’s some real cause for concern

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

We, as a country, cannot agree that a guy with a [penis] shouldn't be allowed in a women's restroom because his feelings may be hurt. We're [uck fay]ed

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

We no shit you dumbass. That’s a woman with a [penis]. You uncultured bastard

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm not checking people's genitals giving them magazine personality tests, just take a piss or shit and go. Gah, actual murderers, rapists, and pedophiles have it MADE in this climate. Just look normal.

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Yeah an actual guy in a ladies bathroom is far harder to spot than a guy dressed like a woman in one.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Oh no, a trans!

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Or a person pretending to be one

9. Unimane

If this is our greatest problem, then we are doing pretty well.

10. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

He didn’t say it was. And I’d imagine he wouldn’t. Simply an illustration of how batshit a portion of the country is. And the batshit doesn’t stop with the bigger problems.

11. Unimane

It’s not batshit. It’s a phony problem, particularly in proportion to its occurrence, which has been elevated to some sort of nonsense crisis for political purposes. In no way does it indicate this country is “doomed”.

12. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

It is weird that people think I need to drop my pants to Mother-May-I to go to the bathroom.

13. Unimane

How else could we keep our society from crashing and burning?!?!?

14. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

On the plus side we can finally start arresting all those women that use the men's bathroom at a Taylor Swift concert.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

S
    Seems like it would be a lot more transparent for him to put these messages out there rather than keep that to himself. You can rest assured the management of every other social media outlet feels just as strongly in the reverse direction and has been caught actively trying to swing elections.

HCKevinSteele likes this.
  16. HCKevinSteele

Did you read what I said? Even if I agree it’s a phony problem I still believe it’s emblematic of the complete batshit insanity on the left toward a lot of problems, including the very real ones.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Which ones have been caught actively trying to swing elections "in the reverse direction?" Surely you don't think facebook is some sort of left wing engine.

18. HCKevinSteele

I’m gonna let KPT do his thing but lololol

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Zuck donated 400 million dollars to help Biden get elected in 2020.

justingroves likes this.
  20. Unimane

Yes, I read it and it's still absurd. It's more emblematic of the right's ubiquitous overreaction to social change rather than a manifestation of anything else. The trans obsessive discussion is driven almost entirely by the right in our current landscape, way way way out of proportion to its actual occurrence and impact. If you are going to talk about "batshit insanity" of the issue of bathrooms, then you're going to have to demonstrate some equal amount of harm present in the issue.