The Indy Talks To Himself (NBA) Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

In your opinion.

2. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

And this was where it continued.

And...y'all get the point. Lots of preaching, indeed.

3. NashVol11

[​IMG]

Indy and kidbourbon like this.
  4. NashVol11

We got the series we all wanted. I'm still taking the Warriors, but I think (and hope) it goes 7.

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Why did you quote my post with this shirt?

6. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Goodness man get ahold of yourself.

7. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

You got on this weird Kevin Duckworth path, though, and said something foolish, as well, about the Warriors sweeping the Blazers without any game in single digits. These Blazers that took 2 from the Jordan Bulls and played a number of tight games with the Bad Boys. The Warriors are better, but they aren't doing that to those Blazers.

8. Ssmiff

Last 4 possessions for Philly is offensive. Embiid with 2 long jumpers and a 3. Hasn't stepped foot in the lane.

9. NashVol11

This series should quiet the "Horford doesn't deserve a max" crowd. He's been underappreciated for a long time

10. Ssmiff

That should be Philly ball on the sideline with about 1 second or so left.

NashVol11 likes this.
  11. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Smart looked like he traveled on that steal from the hail mary pass. But Philly deserved to lose for trying a hail mary pass with over 2 seconds on the clock

NashVol11 likes this.
  12. NashVol11

Yep. Should have thrown it shorter and dribbled, but Smart traveled.

13. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Kevin Duckworth never traveled. Just sayin'.

14. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Name 5 worse NBA finals participants since 1990 that were worse than the 1992 Portland Trailblazers.

And I've reiterated this about 5 times now, but when you say something past a certain level of stupid, it's gonna get called out. And if you and ssmiff -- who at some point earlier this week appears to have discovered an automatic "old man sports fan cliche generation machine" on the internet somewhere, and every other post is a straight-up ctrl-c, ctrl-v deal -- wanna stick to your guns on this comprehensively and objectively indefensible point, then I'm gonna keep pointing out how silly it is.

The Warriors are better than that Bulls team too. That team featured MJ at his personal best, but that doesn't mean that team was historically elite.

15. kidbourbon

Aren't you the guy who chased me around this board for a year taking shots at me whenver possible. And then after I decided that being called a rapist was maybe a smidgeon too far, and said to you, in so many words you need to either cut that mess out or we're gonna have to settle this like gentlemen....at which point you went to your friends and begged them for a demotion out of your secret club?

Yes, that's you, the biggest [ussy pay] in America. But, hey, wel-played on running to your friends for help, because it did in fact work, and you remain the biggest [ussy pay] in America, and the literal embodiment of a chickenshit little [itch bay].

That offer to settle this like gentlemen is still on the table, and lord I yearn for that day. Now go run and see if you can get me a full-on ban you cowardly, spineless piece of shit.

16. kidbourbon

Indeed, one should gauge the overall quality of posts from various posters and apply the term "shitfest" to the pile of ssrmf posts after he discovered the automatic old man cliche generator thing.

17. kidbourbon

#fact

18. kidbourbon

19. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Damn shame I missed out on this.

NashVol11 and IP like this.
  20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Yea, that’s how it went down. Or something not even remotely close.

And I’ve never once called for your ban, or your “demotion” with anything in regards to me. So get your facts straight, Cosby.