OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I was at first going "what? A bear mauling would be pretty telling" but I guess they worry the bear has fed on the corpse and that he might have a taste for manflesh now.

Guess we have to euthanize NYY for similar reasons?

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm cheering for the bear. Bears do what bears do. We're in his world, he's not in ours. Go bear.

3. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

kmf600 and NYY like this.
  4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

[​IMG]

droski likes this.
  5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

kmf600 likes this.
  6. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

That bear looks like Sandusky

InVolNerable likes this.
  7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

not cool man

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I know a guy who knows a lot about this. It’s still a criminal investigation, so can’t say a lot, but he told me he helped package the body up

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Quick question: how culturally insensitive/racist is it that I want to name our new car General Tso?

10. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I’m inclined to say not at all but I’m not very woke.

11. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

RockyHill likes this.
  12. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Can't be racists to asians they're practically white so I think you're good.

13. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Bizarre little Memphis event today.

Apparently a drug deal went south, and two guys got into a shootout in the same vehicle.

Then they both then tried to drive away. One crashed his car trying to leave the parking lot, and got transported to the med.

The other crashed his car a couple miles away, trying to drive himself to Saint Francis. His crash resulted in a 4 vehicle accident, and then he ran to Saint Francis.

It’s almost comical. Sad. But kinda funny.

14. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

And then you woke up.

15. gcbvol

When I was young and visiting with my dad's side of the family (in Afton, TN), I remember riding bikes with my cousins. There were all these hilly driveways filled with gravel. Big gravel. Bikes and gravel are not a good combo. I often wiped out in those gravel drives. Lots of cuts, plenty of blood and a few tears. I was not a very bright kid.

I still don't drive all that well.

16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Got the kids a replacement cat this week after my wife accidentally took our last non-native invasive pet. I had forgotten how much entertainment value a kitten can have. He's quite aggressive and has taken a liking to chasing my chihuahua and our 14 year old rat terrier. The chihuahua is playful and plays back, but I fear a day of reckoning is coming with the old dog.

17. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Lol, I just realized my typo. It's a new cat, not a new car. The original question might make more sense now.

18. fl0at_

Eh?

19. gcbvol

Dorky way of saying the event is bizarre enough to have been dreamed.

20. fl0at_

Even if I wasn’t nursing this Cab, that one would have still gone right over me.