10ASE's Quest: Site's Biggest Critics of TN

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by 10SEvols, Oct 10, 2016.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You were trying to trick me and I hate you.

2. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Given how we've played and how our opponents have played, I'd say 4-2 is the expected record and 3-3 is about as improbable as 5-1.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'll go with that.

4. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

There have been three tossup games. We won two. You can throw VT with the tossups if you want, but if you do, then A&M needs to go in the should've won category

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I have been bashing that car salesman hack carnival barker since Oklahoma of last year. Late to the game by many standards around here, but no less passionate.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

That was when he proved beyond a shadow of a doubt he couldn't hack it regardless of how well he recruits.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Well, really the Florida game the year prior, but OU was a nice follow up study on his incompetence.

8. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

My thoughts as well.

9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I'd put Georgia in the should have lost category.

10. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I think 90% of the board was on the "he needs to leave now" train the second he was announced as Dooley's replacement.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Appy State, too.

12. Tar Volon

Depends on how you're defining "should." If you're talking about it taking the craziest last ten seconds for us to win, then yeah. If you're talking about the overall balance of play? They recovered two fumbles in the end zone and still trailed in the last minute.

13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Yep. If Appy State has a competent kicker or their corner plays even average defense on the long ball to Malone, that game doesn’t make it to OT.

At this point, we're lucky we aren't 3-3. We're also lucky that Del Rio didn't have his knee bent in six different directions the week before we played UF. Could have been a different outcome in that game as well.

14. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I would hope I make the list if it comes to being negative about this staff.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

You're on my Anti-Butch Mt. Rushmore. Hell, you're on the Negavol-bucks 2 dollar note.

16. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Did we just become best friends?

17. Tar Volon

I really don't think you should start bringing up injuries if your point is that Tennessee has been lucky this season.

18. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I'm on record as hating Butch far more than I ever did Dooley. It may not be rational but it is the truth.

19. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

Huh? We lost that game and then won on a hail mary.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

You know I'll say something murder-inducing tomorrow. We'll always have tonight, though.