'15 TN OL Drew Richmond

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by GahLee, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Unless he doesn't. And if you think wishes come true. Sometimes they do, but then they don't.

But if they do, it will, and did - but if not, then it won't, and didn't.

Either way, you heard it here, first.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

LWS is THE legit insider. What he says will happen always happens.

- typical VN poster

3. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

If we flip Richmond Vols will end up ranked number 2 in 247 Rankings. As long as FSU doesn't add anyone.

4. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

SIAP but I read somewhere that UT got to a point where they basically shut it down with Richmond awhile back and that the visit from Jones last week and renewed interest was initiated by Richmond.

Dont know if thats bs or true and Richmond is playing UT for a raise but interesting none the less.

5. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

I have been somewhat of a critic, however, that is mostly on him being a day 1 guy... I think the kid has nice measurable and plenty of upside, but its gonna take 1-2 years before it can really come to fruition (if it does). Any recruiting drama aside, I have always heard nothing but good things about him character wise and that he works hard. Of course, I would probably feel better if we had a better O-Line coach that had demonstrated an ability to progress OL. I really don't think that the kid had that great of a season this year when you look at his games versus quality competition (i.e. Brentwood Academy, South Panola, .... not St. Benedict, Briarcrest, crappy city school, etc), but the school had some offensive struggles that may have unfairly fallen on him.

I will say this though...having met Richmond in person on 2-3 occasions, one big thing I that stood out to me was that he was going to have to change his body physically in order to contribute in the SEC....pictures can be deceptive, but in the pics circulating from the All-Star games and this weekend, it looks like he has done a good job the last few months in getting rid of some of the bad weight he was carrying.

6. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Had accompanying pic...

hahahaha

7. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Most of the recruiting analysts have said he's got to get in the weight room (not a high school weight room) and get on a fitness program. I'm sure he knows that. Whether or not he does it is up to how strong his will is to succeed.

8. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Also I have a question...

When these recruits take pics and everything they're all wearing UT clothes. Are they loaner clothes or does the school give them to them ?

9. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

They are like loaners for the visits

10. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

[​IMG]

I love Kahlil. He's going after Hugh Freeze.

11. Beechervol

Either Kahlil knows the ending or hes going way out on a limb.

I guess it has some humor in it but Im not really a fan of the idea.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Feel free to tell him to stop.

I wouldn't..

13. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

F Hugh Freeze.

14. Beechervol

No need.
    Either somebody else did, or he figured it out himself.

15. Beechervol

Not a fan of Freeze in anyway, but thats irrelevant to my opinion.

16. Knox9552

Knox9552 Member

USC is about to add four 5* players on NSD. They will more than likely overtake Alabama for #1, Bama will slide to #2, FSU is only at 21 commits so they will likely add a few more. We will however be guaranteed the #4 spot.

17. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

Sounds like Richmond has decommitted per rivals ole miss mods.

18. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Oh really?

19. Beechervol

Rivals has taken him off OMs commit list.

20. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Credit to Debord, imo.